NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

Did those years start before or after the NFL apologized to the Vikings for the NFCCG in 2010...?

When did they apologize?  I don't remember that ever happening.  Or are you arguing that the BS Bounty Gate suspensions was them apologizing?

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

I'd call it 1.5 bad/missed calls in STL's favor and 2.5 bad/missed calls in Detroit's favor. 1 full scoring drive taken off the board for each team.

Personally, I view pre-snap flags a bit differently than plays in real time.

You should never get pre-snap or procedural infractions wrong. 

Sometimes it is just as simple as what Collinsworth stated....One team took advantage of all their RZ trips and the other did not. Simple as that.

Very good game and it was a clean one for the most part and the Lions defense got the one big hold where Campbell made a risky call by accepting the penalty. That took guts and could have easily been a disaster for the Lions. 

The Rams defense was very good in the 2nd half. Just one more good possession in the first half and they win. 10-7 with a lot of young talent and Stafford back to top form. Good season for the Rams and they should be back in contention in 2024. 

23 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

The thing I didn't realize about Puka previously was his toughness with the ball. It's not just the yac, it's his incredible strength and refusal to go down. He's so strong.

He's also just got insane body control and balance.  Just moves so easily and controlled.  But still explosive when he needs to be.  That's what stands out most to me.

It's just like "easy athleticism".  Not that raw, pure, H-W-S type track athlete lab specimen stuff.  It's not the videogame joystick Tyreek thing.  It's the nuance of how he moves.  It's all very natural and purposeful.  A lot of receivers, you can practically see them thinking about their footwork and how they're positioning themselves and how each limb is moving and when.  Puka just looks like he's out there running a really darn good route carefree, at a flag football game in the park.  Innate sense for timing and space.

Then he just gets intense and physical like Deebo with the ball in his hands.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sometimes it is just as simple as what Collinsworth stated....One team took advantage of all their RZ trips and the other did not. Simple as that.

Very good game and it was a clean one for the most part and the Lions defense got the one big hold where Campbell made a risky call by accepting the penalty. That took guts and could have easily been a disaster for the Lions. 

The Rams defense was very good in the 2nd half. Just one more good possession in the first half and they win. 10-7 with a lot of young talent and Stafford back to top form. Good season for the Rams and they should be back in contention in 2024. 

Sir, you do not quote Cris Collinsworth on this forum. That is cruel and unusual punishment after a loss. Don't make me Draymond you, Rudy Gobert. 😉

• Like 1