NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I'll still never be able to reconcile how Stafford's throwing motion doesn't look like it should deliver such a pretty, high velocity ball.  But it just does.  Over and over and over.  It's neat.

He added touch he just use to throw pi ss missiles all the time. My goodness we need a stop bad. 

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

Gonzo on IR over our solid LB? 

Yup, that one.

Let me guess: you assume because he injured his shoulder as a Patriot, that he’d somehow have suffered the same injury, somehow, in Detroit?

Tough responsibility for Sutton imo. 

He's got man coverage against Nacua who drifts across and throws a nasty fake inside that Sutton has to at least slow down to respect given how fast Nacua is, but he gives up his leverage and gets caught flat footed and has no chance. 

I assume there is a robber type guy in the middle of that call (i didn't catch rest) that he's supposed to push the inside routes to, but maybe Sutton got a little greedy off something he saw in practice or something.

• Like 1

Just now, Sad People said:

Did you forget about Stefon Diggs?

I should have said 5-6 years lol. But I would take either over Diggs tbh. Diggs is good, but I personally think he has a tendency to disappear in big games. He can prove me wildly wrong by holding up a lombardi soon though. 

Just now, Soko said:

Yup, that one.

Let me guess: you assume because he injured his shoulder as a Patriot, that he’d somehow have suffered the same injury, somehow, in Detroit?

Not me over here forgetting that Gonzo went one pick before Campbell anyway - oof. Make it Banks or Porter.

1 minute ago, Soko said:

Yup, that one.

No, I’m assuming that him being drafted before our pick makes your argument moot.