AFC Wildcard Round: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Buffalo

Trentwannabe

Who Wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this AFC Battle

8 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Announcing malpractice. The dude has 1,000 YFS and Romo's excuse is "We didn't get any Steelers games this year." 

Probably because you requested all the Mahomes and Allen games so you could slob them all season.

Jesus ******* christ we get it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Jesus ******* christ we get it.

I don't think you do. It's literally trending on twitter but because it is in favor of your guy, you probably don't. For opposing fans it's annoying as hell.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't think you do. It's literally trending on twitter but because it is in favor of your guy, you probably don't. For opposing fans it's annoying as hell.

So this makes it more or less meaningful?

Just now, incognito_man said:

can push your teammates, but cannot pull or carry

i would contend that you cannot "push" someone who is unattached to the ground. That crosses into "carrying" territory for me.

How would one even enforce this though?

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

can push your teammates, but cannot pull or carry

i would contend that you cannot "push" someone who is unattached to the ground. That crosses into "carrying" territory for me.

I was with you because what you are saying def makes sense but the exception for carrying is specifically carved out as interlocking interference (e.g. reaching around and grasping), which I don't think the push constitutes. 

12.1.4: No offensive player may: (a) pull a runner in any direction at any time; or (b) use interlocking interference, by grasping a teammate or by using his hands or arms to encircle the body of a teammate.

• Like 1