Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

22 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

totally, I think they are expecting him to play.  Still, he stepped on someone's foot, possible something really weird happened.

Ankles are tricky buggers.  It doesn't take much to turn them.  I've done that a couple of times to my left ankle and just thinking about it hurts.

15 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

Miss my Ram 2500 - thing never got stuck and pulled out dozens stuck in the snow or off the road when I lived in Oregon

I am originally from GB but I don't miss all that snow at all.  IMO snow is a four letter word.  lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I’d Love hops out his whip to help me I’m telling him hell no. I’m not going to be responsible for him getting injured. Too risky.

It just speaks to the kid's character. Forget football, never change Jordan. The world is a much better place with people like him. 

Just now, skibrett15 said:

yeah they did, guess he just returned to practice/was cleared for practice.

The injury I fear we're gonna suffer from is Jaire. We're way too thin back there to be missing this guy when the games really count.

I cant see BB in Dallas with all those Jones' hanging over his shoulder.  

I'd have to have all of them out of the building, and say we'll see you on Sunday.

Get to the draft and all those clowns are sitting around the table congratulating each other after each pick like they just won a Super Bowl.

Hard pass for Bill.

Edited by NFLGURU