AFC Wildcard: #5 Browns @ #4 Texans

NeptunePenguins

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

7 minutes ago, Nobellythrower said:

Man the browns are so scary let's see who they beat with flacco as qb,  Lawrence,Siemen,Fields, Mills, texans got this Cleveland hasn't faced a good team apart from the rams who they lost too

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521pqflidpdzyywii3fk

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I do not want to face Cleveland. Please god let the Texans win.

Yeah Cleveland historically gets every break imaginable in the playoffs so you should definitely be worried 

• Like 3

Forget about Flacco. That's a bonus. They can win this game on defense alone. They barely won the last game and Stroud was under pressure from the Colts O line. You have to put experience on Flacco's side. He's been there and gone all the way. If he makes it to the super bowl they should put a couch on the sideline for him and his family. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nobellythrower said:

Man the browns are so scary let's see who they beat with flacco as qb,  Lawrence,Siemen,Fields, Mills, texans got this Cleveland hasn't faced a good team apart from the rams who they lost too

Let's see who's on IR for them and then get back to me.

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah Cleveland historically gets every break imaginable in the playoffs so you should definitely be worried 

It's not Cleveland per-se that I'm afraid of.

It's Joe Flacco.

3 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

You’ll face Miami and like it

I'd love that, tbh.

4 hours ago, Nobellythrower said:

Joe Flacco isn't what you have to worry about. Now, I know CJ Stroud and he plays his best when the stage is the biggest. So Im sure he will have something to say in this game,  just hopefully not too much lol

GDXNQacWgAE4eLV?format=jpg&name=small

GDLRgxSbsAAxtuw?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

I like what Houston is doing, but my pick is for Cleveland due to their defense and Houston's shaky o-line. Plus, Flacco is battle tested while Stroud is not.

But I may end up eating my words.

I think it's anyone guess as to whether Flacco or Stroud will play better at this point.