AFC Wildcard: #5 Browns @ #4 Texans

NeptunePenguins

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Today our players who are playing due to injuries are what caused a lot of our issues (Hudson, Hickman, Christian, etc.)

technically

Joe Flacco's remarkable comeback has Cleveland buzzing and Browns believing  Super Bowl is possible | AP News

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, El Ramster said:

Bro come on bro. It’s not like you have game 2 to look forward to. Next year Deshaun comes back, we don’t know how Chubb’s will return. Should Stefansky get the boot? No. But this is bad. You can’t down play this. It’s a rookie team with a rookie QB/Hc and they out classed you. 

Like I said, this loss sucks ***. But I'm also reminding myself that we're lucky to be in the playoffs with the injuries we've had. If we were losing like this when we're mostly healthy? It'd be a lot more worrying.

• Like 2

Just now, Soggust said:

We all going to dump on the Browns for this game, but tbh 11-6 was a great season, especially considering the circumstances imo. 

Certainly nothing to be ashamed of and some nice pieces to be excited about on the defensive side of the ball.

Tired of seeing this reasoning to perk up Cleveland. They constructed their roster. They chose all the QB’s they’ve chosen, cut all the ones they’ve cut, and traded all the ones they’ve traded. They misplayed the Watson shoulder fiasco. How their QB room has played out is almost all their own doing.

The Browns and their coaches/FO shouldn’t be praised because of 11 wins with their 4th QB.

4 minutes ago, VigilantZombie said:

If he wins COTY and not Dan Campbell or Demeco Ryans...that's a joke.

Dan Campbell? They are going right back to .500 without Ben Johnson. Best HC candidate of the entire cycle this year by far, moreso than Jim. DeMeco and Ben Johnson are probably by two favorite HC candidates in the past five years. Lovedddd DeMeco last year. 

Edited by Tank4Drake

Just now, DawgX said:

Like I said, this loss sucks ***. But I'm also reminding myself that we're lucky to be in the playoffs with the injuries we've had. If we were losing like this when we're mostly healthy? It'd be a lot more worrying.

Who’s your DC! Jim? Fire that guy. Too much talent. Poor Myles. 

Just now, Duluther said:

Tired of seeing this reasoning to perk up Cleveland. They constructed their roster. They chose all the QB’s they’ve chosen, cut all the ones they’ve cut, and traded all the ones they’ve traded. They misplayed the Watson shoulder fiasco. How their QB room has played out is almost all their own doing.

The Browns and their coaches/FO shouldn’t be praised because of 11 wins with their 4th QB.

I was talking more about Chubb than Watson, but I don't necessarily disagree with your overall point.

3 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Lol your anti-Browns posts are always hilarious.

You act like the only significant injuries we've had are at QB when we've had far more than that. Give me a break. We know you just hate the Browns but your takes suck.

Edited by DawgX
  • Like 1