NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

The eagles are that bank robber that got into a shootout with 6 local Texans who own guns. He managed to escape but he’s got 12 shots in him, he’s bleeding, he’s hurt and he’s dying. One of the worst collapses I’ve seen ever. With a loaded roster. But a qb who can’t do nothing if he’s not at the 1 getting his as grabbed. 

IMG-0314.png

Honestly Baker deserves a playoff win. No chance the Bucs can get past the Niners, but capping off his season with a division title and a playoff win would be a nice little redemption arc for him. He played like a Top 10-12 QB most of the season. Almost all of us had the Bucs around 6 wins, myself included. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why? Their offense has been bad the last two weeks.

The Eagles have had a historic collapse and over the course of the past 6 weeks have been playing like a team that would be drafting in the top 5. Also Jalen Hurts, Devonta Smith, and AJ Brown are all injured.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

The Eagles have had a historic collapse and over the course of the past 6 weeks have been playing like a team that would be drafting in the top 5. Also Jalen Hurts, Devonta Smith, and AJ Brown are all injured.

Your LBs might be the worst I have ever seen in the NFL. 

Also - the fact we have gotten zero news about AJB makes me think he is out for the year.