NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)

NFC Wild Card Monday Night: Philadelphia (5) @ Tampa Bay (4)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is winning Wild Card Monday Night

• Eagles
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2024 at 01:15 AM

10 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

On a side note, A.J. Brown is being listed as questionable. So even if he doesn't play on Monday, he at least avoided a serious knee injury.

Feels like gamesmanship to me. I do not think he plays. Until we get specifics on the injury, I am going to assume he is out for the season. He is a warrior though so who knows. 

I'm trusting Hurts and Sirianni over Bowels and Baker - Eagles are the same team they were this whole season, one that knows how to get hard fought wins and overcome adversity and gut one out.  I don't think they're going to blow the doors off the Buccs, but I also don't think a banged up Baker or Rachaad White are going to be enough to take advantage of the Eagles shortcomings on Defense.  Mike might have a big game, but that's about the only real threat I think TB has against Philly.   Philly at -3 on the road means Vegas has them as a near TD favorite on neutral field, and I'd agree.  I'm taking Philly -3 and doubt I'm wrong.

On 1/12/2024 at 9:08 AM, MaddHatter said:

I'm trusting Hurts and Sirianni over Bowels and Baker - Eagles are the same team they were this whole season, one that knows how to get hard fought wins and overcome adversity and gut one out.  I don't think they're going to blow the doors off the Buccs, but I also don't think a banged up Baker or Rachaad White are going to be enough to take advantage of the Eagles shortcomings on Defense.  Mike might have a big game, but that's about the only real threat I think TB has against Philly.   Philly at -3 on the road means Vegas has them as a near TD favorite on neutral field, and I'd agree.  I'm taking Philly -3 and doubt I'm wrong.

Might want to rethink that one …. AJ Brown is OUT f Monday night 

2 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

In that case, Philadelphia really needs to establish the run game if they're gonna win.

We've been saying that for 6 weeks. Nothings changed but the W/L record. 

Doubtful,  to simple a concept. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Makes me wonder why Brian Johnson is a candidate for a HC position. He's mismanaged the offense all season.

Honestly don't believe he is, just Tepper being an idiot.  Please take him, give us a 3rd rd comp pick.