2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• GB
    • SF

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

I don't remember much of anything from 1.  2 was basically just two scenes that i remember.  Ms Josh Allen waving her *** around for no reason.  And this scene with the acapella duel which was great.  Only thing i remember from 3 was that there was a boat i think?  And was there a 4 or not?  I'm not entirely sure.

The 3rd was in a military base. I don’t think there’s a 4th lol

7 minutes ago, El Ramster said:
1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

I don't remember much of anything from 1.  2 was basically just two scenes that i remember.  Ms Josh Allen waving her *** around for no reason.  And this scene with the acapella duel which was great.  Only thing i remember from 3 was that there was a boat i think?  And was there a 4 or not?  I'm not entirely sure.

Huh

6 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Now that you say it, i do vaguely recall something about a military base?  The USO or something?  But nah...really just remember the boat.

And you're probably right.  There isn't a 4th one that i can tell.  Not sure why i thought there was.

Anyway.  I'm just rocking to the tunes from that faceoff now for the rest of the night probably.

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

When I was young a "glizzie" was a glock, but now it means "hotdog" for some reason.

That's a weird transition.

I can at least kinda see the former.  The latter...wtf?  Where does that even come from?  I hate GenZ.  They don't make any sense.

4 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

When I was young a "glizzie" was a glock, but now it means "hotdog" for some reason.

So where you or are you a glizzy warrior ???

back to back NFC championships for this young stud. Forget Dak, Forget Love and forget the 1 yard booty merchant!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2WZHBXtSfE/?igsh=ZWI2YzEzYmMxYg==

young Brady/Montana.. 

stone-cold-steve-austin.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I believe he's hoping for a career ending injury is what he said 

Based on his track record of things that “should” happen in the NFL, I think Purdy might actually be safe

Edited by Soko
  • Like 3

This game reminded me a lot of the LAR-SF NFC Championship game from the 2021 season. The lower seed (49ers) controlled and largely dominated the game for three quarters. But they let the higher seed (Rams) hang around for too long, blew some vital opportunities to put the game away late, and then ended up losing when following the Rams' go-ahead score, Jimmy threw a terrible INT (to be fair to him, he was in more of a desperation situation than Love with Donald dragging him to the ground on 3rd and 13, but it was still a terrible INT lol).

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 1

Packers Defense really impressed me. How can you not stick with Joe Barry at least another year? They made Purdy look bad and held CMC sans that huge run. You have to run it back, sometimes the grass isn’t always greener. Yeah his defense gets torched in the regular season but who cares? Held 2 massive explosive offenses to a very low output. Credit is due and not to mention they were the traveling team. 16-0 the cowboys were before that masterful beat down.  It’s the Spags special. Suck in the regular season but turn it up in the playoffs.. 

• Like 1