2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

1 minute ago, Mr.UFO said:

If Buffalo was just moderately healthy, they win that game. It's hard to stop running plays when you're out of linebackers. KC is healthy as a horse, and they barely won.

Not like the Chiefs weren’t dealing with injuries, joe Thuney looks like he tore his pec 

42 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Grant actually used to work for my dad down in Joplin, Missouri when he was in high school. By coincidence we moved to Lincoln around the same time he started at Nebraska. I was too young to really know him, but we were hybrid Chiefs/Rams and then Chiefs/Seahawks fans for awhile because of it. My parents always said he was a really good guy.

Did homey say he was married to a rams old TE? Grant also played in a rock band. Jak what business did your daddy use to run or still runs? 

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Not like the Chiefs weren’t dealing with injuries, joe Thuney looks like he tore his pec 

That's a pretty nasty injury -- not something you can ignore and come back next week from.

Honestly you can’t even hate or be mad if you’re a bills fan. You’re just running into greatness. They had this game if Diggs could win a jump ball by himself as the defender fell. Josh Allen was a warrior and gave it his all. Had he thrown 3 int and lost a fumble then i would agree with harsh criticism. But homey single handedly carried them. One of the best playoff performances I can remember. Buffalo needs to add a few pieces. They should go the Les route and say screw those picks go for for broke. Take advantage of Josh prime. I can’t blame the kicker, way too much pressure in a bad environment.. You gotta know your personnel and go for It. That kick never had a chance. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

That's a pretty nasty injury -- not something you can ignore and come back next week from.

It’s not confirmed yet, so there’s still hope. But he’s an Ironman it has to be bad to take him out. 

I remember in 2001 my HS principal was excited his nephew was gonna get a shot in the NFL because he was the backup QB taking over for the injured starter. I thought it was a cool story and rooted for the guy because he was from the bay. Turns out his nephew, Tom Brady had a pretty solid career.

Edited by LA Niner Fan
  • Like 2

So Josh launched the ball from 12 all the way to the chiefs 25! 

With the trajectory and hang time, was this a 85+ yard throw? That thing was a nuke with insane velocity and accuracy. 

technically this is a 63 yard bomb. 

Edited by El Ramster

2 things really.

1. The Bills injuries crippled them. They were missing key players at all 3 levels on defense. Phillips, Milano, Benford, Bernard, White and Rapp. Even half of those guys being fit makes a difference. Plus Davis being out on offense hurt. He's the most reliable deep threat Buffalo had. He probably catches that one Sherfield dropped and opens the playbook a lot more downfield.

2. McDermott is a good not great coach. Reminds me very much of John Fox with Denver. He gets you to the hump but not quite over it. He's likely earned one more chance, but jeez if you're Buffalo and you could get Belichick or Harbaugh ... it would be tempting.

Edited by WFLukic

8 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

He evaded those smoothly lol.

He's even got this part of his game solved and despite being in the league all this time, this is his first road playoff game (and win of course) yet he has this part solved already. 

Fans there are lame for this though, but this is winter football. Still remember times when snowball affects PK, but didn't help here ¬¬

8 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

He could totally still be an elite runner without taking the shots, too. Dude just needs to be willing to slide. Save lowering the shoulder for the goal line.

But sliding won't look as cool for his hero ball highlights. If Allen truly prioritized winning he'd revamp his game, he got lucky with his fumble being recovered by his team.

37 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

2 things really.

1. The Bills injuries crippled them. They were missing key players at all 3 levels on defense. Phillips, Milano, Benford, Bernard, White and Rapp. Even half of those guys being fit makes a difference. Plus Davis being out on offense hurt. He's the most reliable deep threat Buffalo had. He probably catches that one Sherfield dropped and opens the playbook a lot more downfield.

2. McDermott is a good not great coach. Reminds me very much of John Fox with Denver. He gets you to the hump but not quite over it. He's likely earned one more chance, but jeez if you're Buffalo and you could get Belichick or Harbaugh ... it would be tempting.

Von did nothing

Bills got the TO instead of KC TD

Reid could have ran more as well

good game but  below sums it up

5 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Honestly you can’t even hate or be mad if you’re a bills fan. You’re just running into greatness. They had this game if Diggs could win a jump ball by himself as the defender fell. Josh Allen was a warrior and gave it his all. Had he thrown 3 int and lost a fumble then i would agree with harsh criticism. But homey single handedly carried them. One of the best playoff performances I can remember. Buffalo needs to add a few pieces. They should go the Les route and say screw those picks go for for broke. Take advantage of Josh prime. I can’t blame the kicker, way too much pressure in a bad environment.. You gotta know your personnel and go for It. That kick never had a chance. 

it's much like Brady all over again for the AFC. 20 years of #15, try to get by him somehow. 

Facts are,  as long as #15 has 1.5 legs to walk on, he will be there . Then what about when Burrow gets healthy?  It won't be easy, these are legit QB's that show up when it matters. Not the regular season/ october champs that implode in the playoffs type QB's.