2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

If Allen beats Mahomes he still has zero superbowl appearances zero mvps and zero first team all nfl selections. So yeah, still Philip Rivers.

If Josh Allen is Phillip Rivers win, lose, or draw, then why even say a loss solidifies him as Rivers at all?

I’m all aboard for not putting Allen on equal terms with Mahomes, but seems redundant to talk like Allen’s reputation is at stake this week when, to you, it seems his reputation’s written in stone either way.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

That’s one of the worst takes I’ve ever seen. So are you taking Lamar because he has 2 MVPs but a 1-3 playoff record? Josh Allan has played incredible in the playoffs. He’s ran into the buzz saw that is Mahomes. How many times did the pats defense hold the explosive colts from winning chips! That’s so crazy I can’t even explain. 

Trust me, he will find a way to take the anti josh allen argument every single time. I used to take the bait every single time/post but realized he's a Bill Simmons esqe Patriots fan that probably has a weird hatred towards Allen because he runs the AFCE now but hasn't won anything. He hates the Bills being good so will keep playing the "no SB" card until he can't anymore. Also said Josh Allen is not a SB or MVP caliber QB which I think it ludicrous.

Allen has four 40+ touchdown seasons in a row but then uses Peyton Manning MVP seasons where he threw for 28 TDs and 10 INTs as a reason Allen isn't good. 

Edited by The BILLievers

8 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

Depends on how healthy the defense is, and even with a healthy defense Mahomes can still go nuclear at any moment. As of right now, Buffalo could possibly be missing their #1 and #2 CBs, their starting MLB, their starting OLB, their backup OLB, and their starting slot corner. There's hope that Douglas (CB) and Dodson (OLB) are back, but even with them back, that's a lot of injuries to the LBs and DBs. 

Mahomes hasn’t done it all year. What’s going to change? Only thing that scares me is that Buff secondary is beyond banged up. But mahomes doesn’t have the dogs to help him. 

32 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

You guys were also at home. 

We've actually been worse at home by a bit this year. I know the whole Mahomes playing his first road playoff thing gets a lot of attention on ESPN, but I don't really think home/away is all that significant for us here.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

We've actually been worse at home by a bit this year. I know the whole Mahomes playing his first road playoff thing gets a lot of attention on ESPN, but I don't really think home/away is all that significant for us here.

There’s no data to back it up in the playoffs. This is by far the weakest Mahlmes offensive roster. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

There’s no data to back it up in the playoffs. This is by far the weakest Mahlmes offensive roster. 

It is. It's also the by far the strongest defensive roster.

I've picked Buffalo to win, here. I just don't think the game being at Buffalo makes any difference whatsoever. Whoever shoots themselves in the foot less on offense will win this one, and it won't be because of the stadium they're playing in either way.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

It is. It's also the by far the strongest defensive roster.

I've picked Buffalo to win, here. I just don't think the game being at Buffalo makes any difference whatsoever. Whoever shoots themselves in the foot less on offense will win this one, and it won't be because of the stadium they're playing in either way.

I think home field matters. Reffing and fans. Home cooking goes a long way… 

9 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Which is funny because I saw Steelers fans whining about the refs.

In all fairness, it’s only by a margin of +2. Chiefs are +5 away. Put the two together, it’s +3 penalties for the away team between 34 games/200~ penalties. It’s definitely not significant. 

JA gonna go for those flags, you gotta be careful whether you’re home or away lol.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Soko said:

In all fairness, it’s only by a margin of +2. Chiefs are +5 away. Put the two together, it’s +3 penalties for the away team between 34 games/200~ penalties. It’s definitely not significant. 

JA/Mahomes are gonna go for those flags, you gotta be careful whether you’re home or away lol.

FIFY lol