2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

Their resumes are shockingly similar. Unlike the Favre Allen comparisons which are nonsense. Favre was literally a first ballot HOF by the end of year 7 lmao

Yeah Josh Allen has already matched Philip Rivers in playoff wins despite playing 12 season. Theyre similar now... just imagine how close theyll be when Josh Allens career is finished.

• Like 1

Best matchup of the weekend. From a betting perspective I have an interest in the Chiefs winning. I do love the Bills though. I think they quietly have that 2020 Bucs, 2021 Rams feel that they just got hot with a talented roster and road it all the way to a Superbowl win. Its going to be interesting to see how Mahomes do in his first road playoff game. Someone posted on twitter x that the Superbowl will be Lions v Chiefs bc of Eminem and Swift or shall I say Stans v Swifties. If thats the case then the Chiefs will definitely win. Not to mention they was an offsides penalty from Toney from beating the Bills in the regular season. So you know the Chiefs are going to want to make sure something like that doesnt happen where they lose in heartbreak fashion. 

• Like 1

Kelces shock crying in a corner because his brother retired. Mental mess. Plus he’s taken 3 more booster dropping his overall rating to 72.. In the cold? Another negative -3.. 

Over for the chiefs fan this week. The time is now for Josh revenge! No mercy. 

Imagine this Audi but with Josh. Chefs kiss.

1 hour ago, Soko said:

I’m actually most excited to see how the Chiefs defense looks this week vs Allen. 

They looked great against him in the 2nd half of their first meeting this season. I assume they're going to make life difficult for Allen. They have a great defense this year. 

Which is why it's so damn important Buffalo's defense is healthy because they played awesome against the Chiefs in the regular season and have looked great since healing up and acquiring Douglas. 

Every advantage is huge in this game. Everyone knows how close Bills/Chiefs games usually are. We have the home field, which is a slight advantage, but the Chiefs seem to be healthier, which is a much bigger advantage, imo. 

53 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Yeah Josh Allen has already matched Philip Rivers in playoff wins despite playing 12 season. Theyre similar now... just imagine how close theyll be when Josh Allens career is finished.

You can't rationalize with someone whose argument is based in envy. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Best matchup of the weekend. From a betting perspective I have an interest in the Chiefs winning. I do love the Bills though. I think they quietly have that 2020 Bucs, 2021 Rams feel that they just got hot with a talented roster and road it all the way to a Superbowl win. Its going to be interesting to see how Mahomes do in his first road playoff game. Someone posted on twitter x that the Superbowl will be Lions v Chiefs bc of Eminem and Swift or shall I say Stans v Swifties. If thats the case then the Chiefs will definitely win. Not to mention they was an offsides penalty from Toney from beating the Bills in the regular season. So you know the Chiefs are going to want to make sure something like that doesnt happen where they lose in heartbreak fashion. 

I would just like to point out that Josh Allen & the Bills still had 3 timeouts and a minute and 30 seconds to score and win the game if that play stood. It wasn't like it was a walkoff TD like the 13 seconds playoff game in 2021 but I get what you're saying. 

Idk if it's the Bills fan in me and wanting a good cinderella story, but everything about this season has built adversity and is leading up to this perfect moment. Allen and McDermott getting flack all season for different reasons, multiple devastating injuries, everyone counting them out, then go on a 5 game win streak to get in the playoffs and now they get the team that's bounced them from the postseason 2 out of the last 3 years with the game in Buffalo.

Hell McDermott essentially fired Leslie Frazier last year and took over defensive play calling responsibilities because of the short falls against the Chiefs in the playoffs.

The Bills won't do it but if McDermott and the Bills can't get over the hump on Sunday they might need to look elsewhere for a SB caliber coach to get them over the hump. 

Edited by The BILLievers

I don’t think either of these teams are as good as their 2021 selves where we had that classic Divisional Round game, my goodness what a game. 

However, still a great game. Both AFC games this weekend are great on paper. Hope Josh Allen gets his revenge. I’m not even a Bills fan and that Divisional Round loss “stung” pretty bad. A true heartbreaker. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

They looked great against him in the 2nd half of their first meeting this season. I assume they're going to make life difficult for Allen. They have a great defense this year. 

Which is why it's so damn important Buffalo's defense is healthy because they played awesome against the Chiefs in the regular season and have looked great since healing up and acquiring Douglas. 

Every advantage is huge in this game. Everyone knows how close Bills/Chiefs games usually are. We have the home field, which is a slight advantage, but the Chiefs seem to be healthier, which is a much bigger advantage, imo. 

The only thing that could help is the game being playing in Buffalo. Below are the passing defensive splits with the Chiefs at home vs on the road.

• Chiefs passing D home: 9 games, 57.1% completion percentage, 5.9 YPA, 7 TDs allowed, 7 Interceptions, 73 1st downs allowed, 72.0 passer rating
  • Chiefs passing D away: 8 games, 64.7% completion percentage, 6.1 YPA, 12 TDs allowed, 1 Interception, 96 1st downs allowed, 93.8 passer rating

I know some people don't think home field advantage will matter but this is probably the biggest game of McDermott & Allens career so any advantage will help.

Edited by The BILLievers

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Rumor has it, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce will be dining at the Buffalo Applebees the night before the game. Will this impact his performance? 

Haha Marshawn tells me it’s the best spot in town 

• Like 2