2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

6 hours ago, adamq said:

Bills -2.5 is the line. I'm taking Buffalo to win here, but those injuries on defense are concerning

Just need Douglas and Dodson back.  Would definently help with the players we lost. They were a game time decision so id imagine they should be good to go.

• Like 3

I really think this game will come down to how the Bills offense plays. They maybe aren’t the high power team they were a few years ago but I find them to be more consistent and spread it around more. 

Teams can key in on Diggs but Shakir, Kincaid and Cook are good. Hopefully Gabe is back. And of course Allen seems to play his best ball when it matters most. 

Injuries on defense are a major concern but if the offense plays clean again and gets to 28, I think Buffalo wins.

I mean the way this divisional round worked out is kind of what we all said regarding the difference between the conferences, right?

on one side you have

Mahomes/Allen/Lamar/Stroud

on the other you have 

Purdy/Goff/Love/Baker

The QB discrepancy in these conferences is very real. Also very annoying 

Still not over the 13 seconds game. Mahomes and Reid are daddy in the playoffs until I see it. 

Mahomes has never not made the AFCCG. It’s absurd. I’m not going against the guy.

I will say though, the Bills better ******* get it done. Idc how ugly it is… get…it…done. If not now when KC is no where near what they have been, and you’re at home. Have to get it done or the mental obstacles are going to get even worse. Have to start out hot to get the crowd fired up and play off of that.

• Like 5

If the Bills lose this game Allen cements himself as the Rivers to Mahomes Brady. 

Which would make a Baltimore/KC AFC title game fascinating  because Lamar unlike Allen actually has MVP’s and first team all pro call ups. He would also get as far(win or lose) as Allen ever has in the postseason, He has a higher career passer rating and higher career winning percentage. I think the ravens get to the SB which would lock in Lamar as the number 2 guy of his generation with Allen/Burrow fighting for number 3. 

Edited by CP3MVP

4 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

If the Bills lose this game Allen cements himself as the Rivers to Mahomes Brady. 

Which would make a Baltimore/KC AFC title game fascinating  because Lamar unlike Allen actually has MVP’s and first team all pro call ups. He would also get as far(win or lose) as Allen ever has in the postseason, He has a higher career passer rating and higher career winning percentage. I think the ravens get to the SB which would lock in Lamar as the number 2 guy of his generation with Allen/Burrow fighting for number 3. 

What happens if Allen beats Mahomes? I can always count on you for anti Allen posts lol its like clockwork. 

Allen is 27. Peyton Manning didn't win his first SB until he was 30. If anything it'd be Mahomes-Brady Allen-Manning until/if Allen wins a SB. He's only 27 stop trying to define his career when he'll be playing for another 10 years. 

Also Allen had as many TDs last night as Lamar Jackson has in his entire playoff career. 

Lets let the playoffs play out then create narratives after that.

• Like 2