2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

This thread is going to be mayhem... either the Bills win, meaning they're advancing to the AFC Championship against Lamar and the Ravens, meaning they eliminated a Chiefs team that finally seems to be in a sort of villain status (I guess because of Taylor Swift or something) OR the Chiefs win, meaning Mahomes ended Buffalo's season yet again and he's on to his 6th straight AFC title game and it's just going to be pandemonium...

Edited by notthatbluestuff

4 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

This thread is going to be mayhem... either the Bills win, meaning they're advancing to the AFC Championship against Lamar and the Ravens, meaning they eliminated a Chiefs team that finally seems to be in a sort of villain status (I guess because of Taylor Swift or something) OR the Chiefs win, meaning Mahomes ended Buffalo's season yet again and he's on to his 6th straight AFC title game and it's just going to be pandemonium...

The Taylor Swift thing doesn't bother me at all. Let her and them live their lives. The Chiefs are the "villain" because they have won 2 of the last 5 super bowls. Definitely want to see a new team win (or my team, because I am selfish). 

Unfortunately, my head says the Chiefs win and I'm genuinely surprised they are the underdog. The gap in the defenses alone will be hard to overcome.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, General Tso said:

Hailee Steinfeld vs Taylor Swift, who is the better celebrity!!

Hailee. She’s not being shoved down our throats. I don’t even hate Taylor, just so damn tired of hearing about her. Especially during football. 

The chiefs defense is legit, Sneed is playing like the best corner in the league and probably going to be on diggs who has a foot issue, Mcduffie is another top 10 corner and with no gabe davis it's easier, and they have a good pass rush along with spags, The bills defense is banged up that's the concern 

11 minutes ago, Nobellythrower said:

The chiefs defense is legit, Sneed is playing like the best corner in the league and probably going to be on diggs who has a foot issue, Mcduffie is another top 10 corner and with no gabe davis it's easier, and they have a good pass rush along with spags, The bills defense is banged up that's the concern 

Chiefs offense is also a concern though.

7 minutes ago, Nobellythrower said:

It is but the defense is so good, and they almost beat the bills without pacheco, donovan smith, tranquil, mahomes is going to take another notch this game 

I hope. This game could go either way. I just hope the refs are consistent and it doesn't come down to a blown or no call either way.