Conference Championships

Leader

Just now, Refugee said:

I think Mahommes was going to rip their heart out make or miss. That’s a tough team to beat in the playoffs where experience does matter. Hope they bounce back and slice Detroit up next year in the battle of the Lake Effect. 

Ya, I hope they don’t crucify that kicker. Mahomes likely would’ve won the game. 

they got away from the run for some reason 

21 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I wish Dillon ran angry like Pacheco. That man knows how to close out games.

Pacheco, Warren for the Steelers. You don’t need a high draft pick at RB just one who’s a little pachyderm and takes it personal. 

edit* I typed “a little psycho” but that autocorrect is too good. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 2

That in turn would be Spag ending his Chiefs tenure in style before he becomes our DC.

1 minute ago, pf9 said:

I will be fine with the Chiefs winning it all as they are the last team standing that I have nothing against.

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Ya, I hope they don’t crucify that kicker. Mahomes likely would’ve won the game. 

It’s not the same as whiffing in the SB but the mafia is unkind to bum kickers. 

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

It’s not the same as whiffing in the SB but the mafia is unkind to bum kickers. 

I live an hour south of Buffalo. It’s going to be bad .

They had two other possessions in the 4th and didn’t score 🤷🏻‍♂️.

2 minutes ago, Cousin Eddie said:

One is a 4 year veteran and one is a rookie.

I don't think 3 more years are gonna fix Carlson

8 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

They shouldn't, and like I said only one who should be pounded to the crucifix is Josh Allen Prescott, the guy is a hard headed try dumb throws idiot in the same manner as Dak.  Bills have paid him too much money and they're going to regret that.

13 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Oh and call me crazy but I would actually put Josh Allen on the trade block STAT

Put him on the trade block to say enough is enough and squeeze the maximum value out of him

I bet the Arizona Cardinals bite on that trade too

Every quarterback except for Mahomes and the ones married to billionaires should be traded before they’re extended until the QB market changes.

48 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Pacheco, Warren for the Steelers. You don’t need a high draft pick at RB just one who’s a little pachyderm and takes it personal. 

edit* I typed “a little psycho” but that autocorrect is too good. 

An elephant never forgets bro.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

An elephant never forgets bro.

Once while sitting in a bar watching the World Cup in  Khon Kaen Thailand, a man walked in with a baby elephant. This is not a huge city but definitely a city and no one batted and eye except for me, who was freaking out. I will say this, you’re not tackling even a small elephant on your best day. 

• Like 1