Conference Championships

Leader

18 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Refs are missing so many holding calls against the Lions it's not funny.

I think if you cultivate an image of toughness, you get those calls to slide a little more. Just my completely unscientific view of it. 

6 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Going for 2 was unnecessary and ultimately a poor decision. 

God awful decision.  

What strings a bit more about this game, is I sincerely think we take care of both of these teams handily.  And I think Lions would have been the better matchup for us.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I give the Lions a lot of credit in this game.  They clearly are hungry and want this game badly!  Love their energy and attitude - they are determined to win this game.

Whatdaya sayin? That we werent hungry? We didnt want to win the game badly? Huh? Huh?? Huh??? :)

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

6.5. Very sharp imo, will see the movement before making a decision. 

Styles make fights. Lions overall defensive team speed is not impressive, but neither is San Frans speed on offense. Might be a battle. 

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Styles make fights. Lions overall defensive team speed is not impressive, but neither is San Frans speed on offense. Might be a battle. 

Im not really sure what happens . I think Detroit can block SF up front, which makes them vulnerable. I don’t trust Goff though 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Im not really sure what happens . I think Detroit can block SF up front, which makes them vulnerable. I don’t trust Goff though 

This! 

That OC for Detroit is pretty good at his job. Someone is going to make him a HC this off season, I hope!