2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Sneed in Philly with an aggressive DC would be a perfect match. The fans would fall in love with him right away imo

How is he a perfect match when we don't have either? The fans would love him? Yeah so does every fanbase if he's good like any player. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

How is he a perfect match when we don't have either? The fans would love him? Yeah so does every fanbase if he's good like any player. 

Grumpy 🤣

Guess you missed the word "with"

He's an aggressive physically gifted player that we tend to fall in love with. 

Take the stick out maybe? 

Me and the Don were talking also. If you don't got nothing to add in a positive light then skip right by

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

14 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Me and the Don were talking also. If you don't got nothing to add in a positive light then skip right by

There is not a lot of positive light right now.  Why are you only able to engage people who are 100% rah rah all the time?

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

There is not a lot of positive light right now.  Why are you only able to engage people who are 100% rah rah all the time?

I'll talk to anyone if they're not aggressive and angry. It gets old when it's all day everyday. Already deal with negadelphia fans outside of here on the daily. 

Plenty of posters have showed me I was wrong or maybe a different side. Like @TheRealMcCoy . He's pretty even split. 

Ninja isn't so rahrah n I like him 

21 minutes ago, downundermike said:

No description available.

But this is a great thing for the end game. Yes it sucked to go thru but we unfortunately needed that

We knew we needed fixing. This got us to the point were people that we thought weren't very good are now gone like both coordinators n Patricia. Nicks still here but we can't get everything lol. 

23 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I'm definitely not rah rah all the time. I just really like talking about how to make the team better.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

But this is a great thing for the end game. Yes it sucked to go thru but we unfortunately needed that

We knew we needed fixing. This got us to the point were people that we thought weren't very good are now gone like both coordinators n Patricia. Nicks still here but we can't get everything lol. 

Come on now. 

7 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Did you want to win those games and be stuck with these same coordinators?

It had to happen to get these results

We lost and still kept the HC. So it is not necessarily true, specially when we don't know the replacements and so far the candidates aren't inspiring at all. 

The best thing for the end game would have been to not lose those games and build on last year. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

We lost and still kept the HC. So it is not necessarily true, specially when we don't know the replacements and so far the candidates aren't inspiring at all. 

The best thing for the end game would have been to not lose those games and build on last year. 

Imagine going to losing is good to defend Howie and Nick, the same guys who will pick the next coordinators.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Obviously but that wasn't happening with those coordinators. We all know this. There was no building with them.

If we played well enough they would've stayed and we'd be 100% stuck yet again next year.

Yes we don't know yet what these new guys will do yet. It's better then the alternative at this moment