2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

2 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

I figured we would play Monday night after Brazil. The league's "reward" for traveling and "hosting" all the way in Brazil.

If that is the case we are likely to go on a difficult stretch of away games late in the season. 

FU NFL! How come the Cowboys get preferetnial treatment by the schedule makers every year and we get screwed every time? 

Pretty funny video of Nick and Howie playing a game called "That's a lie". Basically a trivia game where they have to name ...... from a question in 30 seconds. 👍

37 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Pretty funny video of Nick and Howie playing a game called "That's a lie". Basically a trivia game where they have to name ...... from a question in 30 seconds. 👍

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 2:58 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Think you missed the point. How can you be 100% confident in any Rookie without playing their first ever NFL snap? Yet the others suck?

How do you or anyone already know players like Nolan Smith, Sydney Brown, Nakobe Dean (actually stays healthy) wont take the next step and contribute? Why can't Davis thrive in Vics system as a 3-4 nose?

It's not about all of those players becoming All Pro's,  that we're destined to have the #1 Defense.  It's about the fact in a matter of 3 seasons the Eaglles have gone from one of the oldest rosters in the NFL and are now one of the youngest despite players like JB,BG,Slay bringing that number up.

In years past Howie would of thrown nothing but Veteran players at these postions, clearly that wasn't the approach the past 3 drafts. That's all.

I didn’t miss the point.  And I wasn’t making the argument he was.  I’m simply asking YOU, which 2nd and 3rd year player do you have confidence in?  Dean isn’t it.  

• Like 1