2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

23 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Being critical vs acting as though their entire process is a sham and fans are taking scraps are 2 completely different ideas

I’m very critical of how howie and company handled LB and safety this year. I however don’t believe the last 6 years were a sham because we’ve only won 1 Super Bowl and everything else was superfluous 

Who is saying the entire process. You guys are running away with a very simple concept and that is that Howie needs to learn from his mistakes. Its what we have been saying on here since day 1. The GM can not be as significant a reason for why this team collapsed, and he was. His process includes hiring guys like Nick Sirianni. Howie does some great things, but he also does some really dumb things, and some of us are just really critical of his bad moves....as we all should be. 

And Howie should be just as critical of himself. Hes been the GM or VP for 14 years now and has been demoted and almost fired in 2020, even after all his success in 2017. 

Edited by UndyTaker
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, UndyTaker said:

Its why you were losing your **** all season and people had to tell you to settle down man. You were the most angry person on these forums and its ironic for you to say you dont worry and its pointless.

Nahhh, I've always had issues with people who pump their chest and like to boast about their Nostradamus ways. Always telling people I'm right, you're wrong but are extremely condescending when they do it!!

Normally that anger was directed towards the Trolls from outside this forum. Rival fans, Eagle haters, ect. Never thought for a second it would come to the point, Similar Trolling would actually came from within.

Is what it is now I guess. Times change! 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nahhh, I've always had issues with people who pump their chest and like to boast about their Nostradamus ways. Always telling people I'm right, you're wrong but are extremely condescending when they do it!!

Normally that anger was directed towards the Trolls from outside this forum. Rival fans, Eagle haters, ect. Never thought it would come to the point, Similar Trolls would actually came from within.

Remember when you said you couldnt wait to see people lose their **** when we beat Tampa? In the face of knowing we wouldnt win that game you just wanted to see people act crazy... Trolling 101

Edited by UndyTaker

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Normally that anger was directed towards the Trolls from outside this forum. Rival fans, Eagle haters, ect. Never thought it would come to the point, Similar Trolling would actually came from within.

Come on, Nabbs you were doing the same chest pumping despite being wrong all season. Even going into the playoff game. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Remember when you said you couldnt wait to see people lose their **** when we beat Tampa? In the face of knowing we wouldnt win that game you just wanted to see people act crazy. Trolling 101

No I actually had hope like the players, they'd turn it on or at worst get past TB. I'll never choose a better draft pick over a Playoff win. Ever!

I was wrong, season is over congrats on being right.

13 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Come on, Nabbs you were doing the same chest pumping despite being wrong all season. Even going into the playoff game. 

Joe you should know me by now. I've always been Glass 1/2 full not Glass 1/2 Empty with negativity. 

As I've said before. If the impossible that was the 2017 season taught me anything, it's that anything is actually possible so long as you make the dance.  

I chose to believe we would turn the corner,  I was proven wrong. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

No I actually had hope like the players, they'd turn it on or at worst get past TB. I'll never choose a better draft pick over a Playoff win. Ever!

Joe you should know me by now. I've always been Glass 1/2 full not Glass 1/2 Empty with negativity. 

As I've said before. If the impossible that was the 2017 season taught me anything, it's that anything is actually possible so long as you make the dance.  

Look at this beautiful post right here. You're taking more accountability than Nick and Howie and I applaud you for that.

45 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I understand that and I do hope for the best, but don't expect it. I do not root for draft position either.

But what I mean is you were doing the same chest pumping prior to the TB game, only on the other spectrum. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I've always been Glass 1/2 full not Glass 1/2 Empty with negativity.

Another one of my favorite takes.

When I say the Eagles are 32nd in 3rd down defense and it is holding them back, it is not glass half full, it is not negativity, IT IS A FACT.  

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

When I say the Eagles are 32nd in 3rd down defense and it is holding them back, it is not glass half full, it is not negativity, IT IS A FACT.  

Nope it's not. Your constant unwavering negativity in just about everything you post Eagle related , is 1/2 glass empty thinking.

That's the difference between the two.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 5:07 PM, downundermike said:

Maybe the glass is just twice as big as it needs to be.

• Like 1

Im curious about the sustained success Kellen Moore will be able to have here. We'll find out if hes actually a decent OC and if Hurts can play to his music, but regardless it seems like hes the one guy doing a group project by himself. Nobody else on this coaching staff is going to be able to help Kellen come up with game plans and help him in game. Nick and Kevin shouldnt even be in the same room as Kellen when coming up with a game plan. Its almost like Kellen needs his own OC...

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

Im curious about the sustained success Kellen Moore will be able to have here. We'll find out if hes actually a decent OC and if Hurts can play to his music, but regardless it seems like hes the one guy doing a group project by himself. Nobody else on this coaching staff is going to be able to help Kellen come up with game plans and help him in game. Nick and Kevin shouldnt even be in the same room as Kellen when coming up with a game plan. Its almost like Kellen needs his own OC...

Stoutland would seemingly be part of that

• Like 1