2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

12 hours ago, Danger said:

I have a bad gut feeling about Sneed tbh.

I get that. Corners are tough. You never know why they’re allowed to walk. I know charvarius ward has been good since leaving the chiefs. I think the likeliest scenario is in the middle

sneed isn’t worth what he’ll get paid, but he’ll still be fine. He’s more likely to be an overpaid good player than an overpaid disaster. I do think we’d be better pursuing elsewhere

theres so many LBs, safeties all younger I’d rather go that angle. I’m also wondering if van ginkel and Bryce huff could both fit into a reddick sized contract assuming he gets a 25 million dollar offer 

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So emotions about the 2023 debacle of season aside. Do you people honestly think we are really taking a $15M cap hit to cut Bradberry? Think anyone is trading for him?

Outside of a trade for say Pat Surtain on a Rookie deal, I think a lot of you are going to be upset come FA and the Draft. 

I think Vic is going to run JB/Slay out there in the same Zone Coverage system that made both All Pro's in 2022. Not put JB in M2M, traveling like position for failure treating him like he's GD Darrell Revis 2.0. 

Desai and Patricia put Bradberry in the worse possible position to succeed in a system that in no way shape or form fit his actual skill set.

Yeah I do, they benched soft benched Bradberry last season. I’d be surprised if they let him hang around. He looked utterly cooked. His legs couldn’t keep up. 

49 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Like the Draft Picks Except for Wilson due to his Injury History. Like the FA Signing except Ginkel want to avoid him at all costs. 

I'm willing to take the risk on Wilson. I like him a lot. Why do you want to avoid AVG?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm willing to take the risk on Wilson. I like him a lot. Why do you want to avoid AVG?

Consistency / Age / The unknown with his most recent injury. 

Honestly, I think Isaiah Simmons would be able to replicate what AVG did in the Fangio Scheme and is 3 Years Younger. and way less injury Concern. 

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Consistency / Age / The unknown with his most recent injury. 

Honestly, I think Isaiah Simmons would be able to replicate what AVG did in the Fangio Scheme and is 3 Years Younger. and way less injury Concern. 

I get that. Just think we can get him relatively cheap and he can bridge the gap to our next generation of pass rushers for 2 or 3 years. He's actually been consistently solid the past 3 or 4 years. He'll be 29 which isn't awful.

18 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Just bring back swift at that point 

I agree.

I would like Swift, Gainwell and Ezekial Elliot.

I think Elliot would be the kind of guy who rounds out the unit.
He's not the Elliot of old but, he excels in pass protection.
The Eagles are really bad there.
Plus, he'd be cheap.

• Like 1

There is no reason not to pay Swift but to spend that same money on Tony Pollard. Zero reason!

If Howie wants to be Howie and not spend any money, go RB by committee BS , draft a Rookie thats one thing. I miss the days of Duece, Westy and McCoy.  

Swift should be a Eagle if the money is right.

Edited by Nabbs4u

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

There is no reason not to pay Swift but to spend that same money on Tony Pollard. Zero reason!

If Howie wants to be Howie and not spend any money, go RB by committee BS , draft a Rookie thats one thing. I miss the days of Duece, Westy and McCoy.  

Swift should be a Eagle if the money is right.

Id be a little surprised if we didnt resign Swift

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't buy the Xavier Worthy hype at all. Has John Ross/Tavon Austin vibes to me.

It crazy that people can watch a WR have multiple terrible drops which cost his team majorly and think to themselves "this is our guy!".