2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

5 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Not to mention BG is going to be the 4th/5th edge so he may just be interior pass rush on passing downs with a 4 man line or something

hes going to be mostly situational and I think the contract will reflect that

That was kinda what I was getting at. More of a Fletcher Cox type replacement on passing downs, not a stand up OLB pass rusher?

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I'm all for trading either of them if the price point is met.

2nd for Reddick
3rd for Sweat

anything less and I'll pass.

I believe the current rumor is Reddick is being viewed as 3rd/5th combo. So I'm thinking sweat would be more in the 4th round consideration or a future 4th that could become a 3rd. 

20 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I believe the current rumor is Reddick is being viewed as 3rd/5th combo. So I'm thinking sweat would be more in the 4th round consideration or a future 4th that could become a 3rd. 

They better not deal Sweat for a 4th.  

40 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Just me, but I ain't moving Sweat for a 4th

• Like 1

Based on combing through the rumor mill I’m expecting Bryce huff and saquon barkley to be announced as eagles pretty quickly

unfortunately what that means in the safety market tbd

but thats my guess at this point

8 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Based on combing through the rumor mill I’m expecting Bryce huff and saquon barkley to be announced as eagles pretty quickly

unfortunately what that means in the safety market tbd

but thats my guess at this point

No way in hell they don't attack that safety market in a big way man. I'd be shocked if they don't come away with one of the names we've all been tossing around. But Huff and Barkley would be exciting. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

No way in hell they don't attack that safety market in a big way man. I'd be shocked if they don't come away with one of the names we've all been tossing around. But Huff and Barkley would be exciting. 

Really hoping they do. My dream FA would probably be McKinney Barkley Huff and Curtis Samuel. If I could get CJGJ to play the slot mostly with some safety looks as well under a lower contract I'd try for him too. Address OL/LB/DL in draft and whatever else we need after FAs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

They’re going to sign someone but my guess is if they go top of market with huff and Barkley they’ll go with someone like fuller or stone at safety

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Really hoping they do. My dream FA would probably be McKinney Barkley Huff and Curtis Samuel. If I could get CJGJ to play the slot mostly with some safety looks as well under a lower contract I'd try for him too. Address OL/LB/DL in draft and whatever else we need after FAs

I'd be stoked to snag that haul. Mckinney might be FA1 for me honestly. CGJ is just so versatile he's attractive. Kinda injury prone, but I'd love to have him.

• Like 1

Just now, Last Stand said:

They’re going to sign someone but my guess is if they go top of market with huff and Barkley they’ll go with someone like fuller or stone at safety

I think Fuller or Stone would definitely impact the safety position for us. I'm higher on Fuller than Stone but both would be fun. 

• Like 1