Steelers 2024 NFL Draft Prospects

My prediction is MHJ is setting a trend and in the next few years none of the projected top 10 picks will perform at the combine or have pro days, similar to the way no projected lottery picks participate in the NBA combine. No one calls those guys “soft” “entitled” or “arrogant.” 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

My prediction is MHJ is setting a trend and in the next few years none of the projected top 10 picks will perform at the combine or have pro days, similar to the way no projected lottery picks participate in the NBA combine. No one calls those guys “soft” “entitled” or “arrogant.” 

I’ll add that I think the only position that really matters for is going to be QB’s.

3 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Only something bad could happen if MHJ worked out.  When people are comparing you to Moss and Calvin Johnson coming out not college, why do anything other than say look at the tape.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, armsteeld said:

It's crazy that fans are clamoring for Amarius Mims when Jordan Morgan is a better and more experienced player.

Less crazy than when discussing Harrison and Nabers. But that is just my opinion. I am starting to get a Dave Te Thomas vibe from you…that’s not a bad thing, may he rest in peace.

Edited by rlon

New Steelers WRs Coach Zach Azzanni attends Texas Pro Day for their pair of 1st round receivers. Steelers have been doing their homework on WR AD Mitchell. #Steelers

Personally, based on our scheme that we plan on running, Xavier Worthy is looking very attractive. Someone asked can he run routes, watch this vid. Worthy is an inch shorter and weighs about the same weight as Devonta Smith who has been balling with the Eagles. This dude is more than just straight-line speed.

15 minutes ago, rlon said:

Less crazy than when discussing Harrison and Nabers. But that is just my opinion. I am starting to get a Dave Te Thomas vibe from you…that’s not a bad thing, may he rest in peace.

Fair enough. I don't do this for likes. I find it entertaining observing players strengths and weaknesses. I don't lean in either way when looking at players. I said Nabers was the better player months ago. Slowly draft pundits started watching film and seeing similar. Some still say MH but some say MN. 

Jordan Morgan is a unit. If Mims played on a different team, many wouldn't be clamoring for the Steelers to draft him. YOU watch the two and come tell us what you see.

Anyone have any idea what Alan Saunders was talking about regarding Jackson Powers Johnson having medical issues that caused some teams to remove him off their boards? I think it was him discussing it on the Locked On Steelers show with Cris Carter.