Free Agency 2024

7 hours ago, LORK88 said:

Well, this will be interesting to follow. 

I think he & Fatukasi played the same role.  I wonder if Texans would dump Fatukasi for Armstead? 

Obligatory... 

Is an AR-15 Sig Series 400 with 30-round clips of 5.56 NATO, better ...

11 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Amazing how all these people had “sources” saying that the Texans were gonna get Barkley and the whole time it was completely made up lol 

CJ is/was pushing hard for Saquon which is a big part of it. Again, it's not official, but seems pretty set. I'll keep yall in the loop as I hear stuff, but I'll try to only delve into the stuff I feel confident in and avoid the random rumors. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

CJ is/was pushing hard for Saquon which is a big part of it. Again, it's not official, but seems pretty set. I'll keep yall in the loop as I hear stuff, but I'll try to only delve into the stuff I feel confident in and avoid the random rumors. 

Mvp You The Real Mvp GIF - Mvp You The Real MVP Most ...

• Like 1

Between Pittman and Evans getting big deals, it might benefit to extend Nico right now, see if something can be done under $20mm/AAV. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Between Pittman and Evans getting big deals, it might benefit to extend Nico right now, see if something can be done under $20mm/AAV. 

I'm offering 4 years, $68M ($28M SB, $44M gtd. $17M APY) after FA shakes out.  (would probably need to restructure Tunsil & Howard to make room).

Breaks down to 14, 16, 17, 21 per year.