Conference Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Detroit Lions

35 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

At least we know they have it in them to come back. 

I'm worried about our defense though. They cannot do that vs the Chiefs. 

I think the defense will play better against KC. The lions I believe have a better offense. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Should have won? Really? The team that came back from 24-7 didn't deserve it? gtfo 

Lol.you got me! I shouldn't gave clicked that little button to see thr hidden post

I can admit when my team didn't deserve to win b/c of all the early mistakes but the Lions decided to give the game away with Dan Campbell's 4th down attempts instead of settling for FG's. But I'll take it but sure as hell won't be enough to beat the Chiefs. 

Just now, gridirongorilla said:

Incredible win! I was at the game, the atmosphere was insane!

How many Lions fans in attendance as I saw a lot of blue and I heard many fans roaring when the Niners offense had the ball and I assume it was Lions fans since Niners fans are smart enough to stay quiet when the Niners have the ball.

Just now, NFL Network said:

How many Lions fans in attendance as I saw a lot of blue and I heard many fans roaring when the Niners offense had the ball and I assume it was Lions fans since Niners fans are smart enough to stay quiet when the Niners have the ball.

I would guess around 30%, more than 22% for sure.