2024 Coaching Changes: Hiring Positional Coaches

Kiltman

11 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm assuming Stout retained right? 

Curious about RB and WR coaches at this point too.

Only way Stout isn't retained is if he wanted to leave/retire. He's not being let go, especially because of any kind of hire Kellen Moore might want to bring in, that's for sure.

Yeah Stoutland isn't going anywhere.  I'm pretty sure that was understood from the outset that Stoutland is going to be on the staff when Moore took the job.

Also of note, Brian Johnson being hired by the Commanders is...interesting haha.

2 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Yeah Stoutland isn't going anywhere.  I'm pretty sure that was understood from the outset that Stoutland is going to be on the staff when Moore took the job.

Also of note, Brian Johnson being hired by the Commanders is...interesting haha.

Blitz them.

I don't for a second believe Stout was part of the disgruntled coaches upset over the Brian Johnson firing. 

We hired 5 new postion coaches and a OC/DC.  Most knew they were going to be replaced if Moore/Vic wanted other people. Nature if tge beast.

Stouts job was never in jeopardy. 

46 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Don't love Dallas getting Zimmer.

As if it even matters. The triumvirate of Jones-McCarthy-Prescott is all that matters for that team. I'm sure they'll be sitting at pick 23ish a year from now. Oh and the whole NFCE curse thing and all of back to back division champs.

"The #Eagles were reportedly very close to hiring Kliff Kingsbury as their new OC. but backed off when he wanted to bring in a whole new offensive staff, one that would replace the OL coach Jeff Stoutland... Credit Adam Caplin via inside the Birds"

Man's an idiot!! 

• 2 weeks later...