2024 Coaching Changes: Hiring Positional Coaches

Kiltman

On 1/30/2024 at 7:34 PM, UndyTaker said:

Why is that?

Isn't it pretty obvious given the fact the Greatest HC in NFL history wasn't not only the #1 priority of all HC vacancies but won't even get hired as the last potential fill in for the Commanders?

His time has past!

On 1/30/2024 at 7:38 PM, Danger said:

Objectively bottom half of the league coach.

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Isn't it pretty obvious given the fact the Greatest HC in NFL history wasn't not only the #1 priority of all HC vacancies but won't even get hired as the last potential fill in for the Commanders?

His time has past!

Bottom half, his time has past....yet still better than Nick and no way you pick Nick over Bill. If Bill is bottom half, then Nick is literally the very bottom.

He'll most likely take a job next year but its pretty clear him and ATL were close. I would imagine Bill turned down most if not all the open HC jobs. Just like Ben Johnson and Slowik did. The Commanders? lol he for sure turned them down, not the other way.

4 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Bottom half, his time has past....yet still better than Nick and no way you pick Nick over Bill. If Bill is bottom half, then Nick is literally the very bottom.

Look at the last 3 seasons and tell me you'll take Bill with a straight face.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

Hell we almost lost to a far inferior Patriots week 1. Nick was outcoached even in a win.

But we didn't? Just like we didn't vs 5 other playoff teams in 2023 as well. ***** and complain all you want but those facts whether lucky or not, still remains. 

43 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

But we didn't? Just like we didn't vs 5 other playoff teams in 2023 as well. ***** and complain all you want but those facts whether lucky or not, still remains. 

lol okay? Im still waiting for the Eagles to stop playing possum and make us go crazy after we beat Tampa. ***** and complain all you want but, Nick isnt better than Bill. Not even close tbh, and im not even saying Bill is a great HC still.

Edited by UndyTaker

6 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

lol okay? Im still waiting for the Eagles to stop playing possum and make us go crazy after we beat Tampa

You'll have to wait until September. Then you can complain obsessively about the inadequacies of that Eagles team and it coaching staff for the entirety of the 2024 season. Wash, rinse, repeat!

Sorry but you'll just have to wait. Patience is a virtue.

Edited by Nabbs4u

26 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You'll have to wait until September. Then you can complain obsessively about the inadequacies of that Eagles team and it coaching staff for the entirety of the 2024 season. Wash, rinse, repeat!

Sorry but you'll just have to wait. Patience is a virtue.

How do you know we play Tampa in September? Patience is a virtue, but your anger management throughout this offseason will do you some good. Get you ready for the upcoming season. Maybe you'll grow into a more mature person :) I have faith in you.

Edited by UndyTaker

8 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

How do you know we play Tampa in September? Patience is a virtue, but your anger management throughout this offseason will do you some good. Get you ready for the upcoming season. Maybe you'll grow into a more mature person :) I have faith in you.

That's like hoping for any semblance of optimism out of you? I sure as hell am not holding  my breath. Neither should you.Â đŸ„ƒ

Edited by Nabbs4u

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's like hoping for any semblance of optimism out of you? I sure as hell am not holding  my breath. Neither should you.Â đŸ„ƒ

I am optimistic! I havnt completely killed off the 2024 season. Ive said "We'll see"

• Like 1