Titans Hire Brian Callahan for HC

615finest

11 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Nope don’t like that. Was hoping he wouldn’t call plays because he’s got enough on his plate but it is what it is I guess. 

Why do you feel this way sal, why you feel he isn’t qualified for whatever reason  to call plays, please tell me. You do realize all the HC’s with explosive modern offenses in the NFL today, pretty much weren’t play callers prior to becoming HC’s. McVay never called plays under Gruden in Washington, Taylor never called plays under McVay for the rams, McDaniel, O’Connell. Play calling isn’t that big of a deal, it’s about understanding X’s & O’s that’s the reason I love the Callahan because we need a HC Like a McVay, Shanahan, McDaniels, a Reid that can hole their own, that’s not dependent on play calling like a fisher, vrabel, Mularkey Or munchak. Sometimes my boy gotta  look at it from a different perspective by Callahan calling plays we have stability & continuity with development in Levi’s. No matter if a OC leaves a yr or 2 if we have a modern offense that’s putting up big #s. 💪🏽

Edited by TitanRedd

As a DC I’m still & will forever be on the Wade Phillips bandwagon. Give me a guy who’s known as a players coach that puts his players in the best position to win based off their skill set. A man with no ego who also has ties with the organization 

8 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Why do you feel this way sal, why you feel he isn’t qualified for whatever reason  to call plays, please tell me. You do realize all the HC’s with explosive modern offenses in the NFL today, pretty much weren’t play callers prior to becoming HC’s. McVay never called plays under Gruden in Washington, Taylor never called plays under McVay for the rams, McDaniel, O’Connell. Play calling isn’t that big of a deal, it’s about understanding X’s & O’s that’s the reason I love the Callahan because we need a HC Like a McVay, Shanahan, McDaniels, a Reid that can hole their own, that’s not dependent on play calling like a fisher, vrabel, Mularkey Or munchak. Sometimes my boy gotta  look at it from a different perspective by Callahan calling plays we have stability & continuity with development in Levi’s. No matter if a OC leaves a yr or 2 if we have a modern offense that’s putting up big #s. 💪🏽

Never said he wasn’t qualified call plays, try reading again. Not even close to what I said.

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Never said he wasn’t qualified call plays, try reading again. Not even close to what I said.

Wasn’t trying to say you felt he wasn’t qualified, what I was trying to say why do you feel he shouldn’t or prefer him not to, is what I was trying to say, when he seems capable of calling plays like his peer HC’s I named. My bad for misconstruing jack 💪🏽

We actually sound like a competent NFL organization!

"This is not my father's NFL," said Amy Adams Strunk. "As our league continues to evolve in areas like analytics, sports science, and technology, football organizations have become more complex and multifaceted. I want our football operation to be at the forefront of the NFL as teams continue to find new competitive advantages. In this new role, Chad will blend his executive experience with his strengths in football and scouting to ensure our football operation continues to innovate and grow as new opportunities emerge. Chad's oversight of these areas will allow Ran to focus his full attention and energy on building and leading a championship football team."

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We actually sound like a competent NFL organization!

"This is not my father's NFL," said Amy Adams Strunk. "As our league continues to evolve in areas like analytics, sports science, and technology, football organizations have become more complex and multifaceted. I want our football operation to be at the forefront of the NFL as teams continue to find new competitive advantages. In this new role, Chad will blend his executive experience with his strengths in football and scouting to ensure our football operation continues to innovate and grow as new opportunities emerge. Chad's oversight of these areas will allow Ran to focus his full attention and energy on building and leading a championship football team."

Music to my ears!! We’re way overdue for this 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Ran is the cook. 

burke saying right now that ran led the search, will have full roster control (also lowkey confirmed that he didn't have that last season lol), and will have oversight over the head coach. they're really hitching their wagon to him