The Coaching Staff Thread

Totty

19 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Hilarious to see Maxx Crosby publicly threaten a trade request if we didn't hire AP and then walk it back after we did hire him

Well AP got hired as he wanted course he’s gonna walk it back ? 

41 minutes ago, Dessie said:

Well AP got hired as he wanted course he’s gonna walk it back ? 

That just nycharger being salty again maxx literally said “everything is on the table” iirc never said he’d force a trade or sit or anything 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

That just nycharger being salty again maxx literally said “everything is on the table” iirc never said he’d force a trade or sit or anything 

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/report-maxx-crosby-to-explore-trade-if-raiders-dont-hire-antonio-pierce#:~:text=NFL Media reports that Crosby,of their former quarterbacks coach.

NFL Media reports that Crosby is expected to explore a trade request if the Raiders opt to hire someone other than Pierce.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-star-de-maxx-crosby-will-request-trade-if-antonio-pierce-is-not-hired-as-head-coach-per-report/

Raiders star DE Maxx Crosby will request trade if Antonio Pierce is not hired as head coach, per report

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10104874-raiders-rumors-maxx-crosby-likely-to-request-trade-if-antonio-pierce-isnt-hc

Per NFL.com's Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero, Crosby is "likely to request a trade" if the Raiders don't retain Pierce.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

So Ian Rappoprt who is largely considered the best source for NFL media made it up? And you know more? Interesting 

Post the quote from maxx himself.  

hint it’s in that ap Keyshawn interview I posted.

I believe maxx over anything else from anybody else you posted. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Post the quote from maxx himself.  

hint it’s in that ap Keyshawn interview I posted.

I believe maxx over anything else from anybody else you posted. 

He said nothing was off the table. 

Ian Rappoport confidently reported on tv and on Twitter that Crosby was going to demand a trade if we didn’t hire AP. 

I don’t think he’s just making up things lol and Maxx basically confirmed it without just blantantly saying it. 

he said he was quitting on this franchise if mark didn’t give into his demands 

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He said nothing was off the table. 

Ian Rappoport confidently reported on tv and on Twitter that Crosby was going to demand a trade if we didn’t hire AP. 

I don’t think he’s just making up things lol and Maxx basically confirmed it without just blantantly saying it. 

he said he was quitting on this franchise if mark didn’t give into his demands 

lol take the L dude. Just like with Jimmy and the sig bet you backed out of with Scar. 

• Like 4

On 2/9/2024 at 5:36 PM, FloydFan said:

lol take the L dude. Just like with Jimmy and the sig bet you backed out of with Scar. 

So do you think Ian Rapoport just made it up? Why didn't Maxx's camp every refute his report? He is literally 1A/1B with Adam Schefter when it comes to reporting NFL news and rumors. 

Just accept it, Maxx was going to quit on this team and force his way out if Mark didn't hire his guy.

Per NFL.com's Ian Rapoport and Tom Pelissero, Crosby is "likely to request a trade" if the Raiders don't retain Pierce

"I want to be a Raider," Crosby said. "But if we go in a different direction, there is nothing that is off the table."

Edited by NYRaider