The Coaching Staff Thread

Totty

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

FYP.

Philly fans are the scum of all sports fans.

I don't know bruh. I go back and forth on it. I could see why people think that but then there's the other side too. Not to defend them, but they are a different animal when it comes to sports. They are passionate beyond belief but sometimes they take it too far. 

The Eagles fans here tried to break my stones since I was young about being a Raiders fan. I just gave it right back to them. They hate Dallas more than anything on earth. It's funny but it's not at the same time. They're just different is what I'll say.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Ricky Manning is Keith Ash replacement. Our only big loss in the OLcoach. What about Tom Cable? OC going probably want to bring in his own QB, TE, OL Coach but Tom Cable being a Raider coach two different stints. Cable knows the Raider way

You can't be serious? Keep that bum away from this organization. 

• Like 5

OC: Kliff Kingsbury - Kyler was in the MVP mix under him 

QB Coach: Byron Leftwich - successful OC, good career as a QB

Run Game Cordinator: Arthur Smith ~ Falcons were great at running the rock 

Senior Offensive Assistant Head Coach: David Shaw - well liked around the league, experience as a head coach, ties to Raiders 

give me that offensive staff

21 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Its gonna be Kliff

I'm totally cool with this. I had no idea Kliff ran the ball so much in ARZ. I wonder if those numbers were screwed from Kyler running? Regardless I was concerned we'd get so pass happy/air raid-ish vs. the physical running team AP likely wants.

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Kliff with Fields? 

Interesting thought....

Kliff does seemingly prefer QBs who can extend plays and scramble, with Kyler and Caleb having success in his system. That is the anti-AOC system which makes me very curious if he were to be hired.

• Like 1