Around The League

Jerry

4 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Goes to show how important play calling and play designs are. 

Every week there’s a few wide open tds across the nfl, yet I can barely remember the last time we create a route that got a man completely lost by the D

I think it also proves it takes several years for QBs to find their groove in the league. I think we will start seeing more QBs sit early in their careers again soon. It used to be the norm until Troy Aikman/Peyton Manning

• Like 1

Every week there’s a few wide open tds across the nfl, yet I can barely remember the last time we create a route that got a man completely lost by the D

I think it also proves it takes several years for QBs to find their groove in the league. I think we will start seeing more QBs sit early in their careers again soon. It used to be the norm until Troy Aikman/Peyton Manning

21 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Love him. And loved him in the draft. As did @NCOUGHMAN too, he was the biggest on Bolton. I’ll give him props even though he just threw shade at me lol

Bolton is a dawg

Lol I don’t like people talking bad about my team especially after a game like yesterday. I’m prolly the most diehard fan here. It’s kinda sad lol but I’m in too deep 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol I don’t like people talking bad about my team especially after a game like yesterday. I’m prolly the most diehard fan here. It’s kinda sad lol but I’m in too deep 

Being able to criticize your team is a positive not a negative. Defending everything your team does is not a good trait. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Being able to criticize your team is a positive not a negative. Defending everything your team does is not a good trait. 

I’m not defending nothing but I’m not gonna jump on the pile after the play is over either. You can criticize but it’s a line between being critical and just blatant hating esp when a week before you gushing so hard you bragging about making bowers posts in the general thread. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I’m not defending nothing but I’m not gonna jump on the pile after the play is over either. You can criticize but it’s a line between being critical and just blatant hating esp when a week before you gushing so hard you bragging about making bowers posts in the general thread. 

I don’t think you realize how bad we got embarrassed by a really bad team. At home. Inexcusable.