Is the 2013 Washington Coaching Staff the ๐Ÿ?

RaidersAreOne

15 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

The 1958 Giants had Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry as their offensive and defensive coordinators.

So, that one.

Thank you Giants for letting him get away.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Well we had a one-legged RG3 who refused to run the offense designed for him and basically spent the year trying to get Mike Shanahan fired. You can blame this staff if you want but that mess had more to do with inside house stuff than anything else. Also, it didnโ€™t help that your owner cried and whined to get them to destroy our cap situation for something that wasnโ€™t against the rules.ย 

If you're still upset over this, I'm not even going to ask you about 2023.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, y*so*blu said:

If you're still upset over this, I'm not even going to ask you about 2023.

Nah I donโ€™t really care. Those Shanny days were funny. What a mess the franchise was. We probably deserved all the crap we got lol.ย 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Well we had a one-legged RG3 who refused to run the offense designed for him and basically spent the year trying to get Mike Shanahan fired. You can blame this staff if you want but that mess had more to do with inside house stuff than anything else. Also, it didnโ€™t help that your owner cried and whined to get them to destroy our cap situation for something that wasnโ€™t against the rules.ย 

They also had a historically bad special teamsย 

• Like 1

This is a ridiculous question.ย  As already pointed out there have been staffs that have produced far greater results.ย  That said, it is funny how life works sometimes and a team that was so bad at the time produced as many successful HC's as it has.

On 1/27/2024 at 6:40 PM, CP3MVP said:

They also had a historically bad special teamsย 

And secondary, which was Raheem Morriss' unit.ย  How he keeps getting coaching gigs is beyond me, especially head coaching ones?

On 1/26/2024 at 7:51 PM, lavar703 said:

Trust me, Giants fans have paid a heavy karmic price for their owner being a ******