2024 Baltimore Ravens Transactions Tracker

Under Contract

QB: Lamar Jackson / Josh Johnson / Malik Cunningham

RB: Derrick Henry / Justice Hill / Keaton Mitchell / Owen Wright

FB: Patrick Ricard

WR: Zay Flowers / Rashod Bateman / Nelson Agholor / Tylan Wallace / Deonte Harty / Sean Ryan

TE: Mark Andrews / Isaiah Likely / Charlie Kolar / Scotty Washington

OT: Ronnie Stanley / Patrick Mekari / Daniel Faalele / Josh Jones

OG: Ben Cleveland / Malaesala Aumavae-Laulu / Andrew Vorhees / TyKeem Doss / Tashawn Manning

OC: Tyler Linderbaum

DL: Justin Madubuike / Michael Pierce / Broderick Washington Jr. / Travis Jones / Brent Urban / Bravvion Roy / Rayshad Nichols

OLB: Odafe Oweh / David Ojabo / Kyle Van Noy / Tavius Robinson / Malik Hamm

ILB: Roquan Smith / Trenton Simpson / Malik Harrison / Josh Ross / Chris Board

CB: Marlon Humphrey / Brandon Stephens / Ar'Darius Washington / Arthur Maulet / Damarion Williams / Jalyn Armour-Davis / Trayvon Mullen / Christian Matthew / Tre Swilling / Ka'dar Hollman

S: Marcus Williams / Kyle Hamilton

K: Justin Tucker

P: Jordan Stout

LS: Nick Moore

UFA

Dalvin Cook
Daryl Worley
Rock Ya-Sin

Released

Tyus Bowser
Odell Beckham Jr.

Traded

Morgan Moses

Signed

Derrick Henry
Chris Board
Josh Jones
Ka'dar Hollman
Deonte Harty

Draft Picks

Round 1 - 30
Round 2 - 62
Round 3 - 93
Round 4 - 113 (f/ DEN via NYJ)
Round 4 - 130
Round 5 - 165
Round 6 - 218 (f/ NYJ)
Round 7 - 228 (f/ NYJ)
Round 7 - 250

• Like 1

What do they do with Clowney and Van Noy, because without those two they have no edge rushers.  Both had great years and what 9 sacks a piece.  Then again both are old and might be totally fine playing again at a cheap rate just so they can win but who knows if they will be that good as players next year.  Sure with Oweh but he has not shown he can be a consistent starter.  Queen is another question but I assume Simpson takes his place and is why they drafted him.

I thought coming into the year their CB group was weak even with Humphrey.  They got by during the year but it showed up in this one.  Stephens growth as a player has helped a ton but they might need a new slot unless they resign Maulet.  Against the Chiefs Sneed and McDuffie made massive impacts on the game, cannot say the same about any Ravens corner honestly, McDuffie is a super star cover corner.

Curious if they look for another RB with the constant injuries to Dobbins.  They could get Corum or Allen in the 1st round or wait and get Estime in the 2nd.  Might be a good idea to complete the offense but they could easily wait and get a quality back there also, and probably will do that with Mitchell who shows a lot of promise.  

Hard to say with Clowney and Van Noy. I would think they make a pretty decent push to bring Jadaveon back, he was a foundational cog against both the run and pass, but for Kyle it probably depends on what kind of contract offers he gets elsewhere. I can't imagine there will be as much indifference in him as a free agent as there was last summer. I wouldn't be surprised if he follows Macdonald to Seattle or Washington.

Yeah we were all worried about CB heading into the regular season. It's kind of shocking they got by as well as they did.

Running back is a need regardless of Mitchell. He was hurt twice this season with the last injury being significant. Edwards looked slower this year even if he was still effective. Having JK healthy this season would have been amazing, but it wasn't meant to be. Can't rely on him either. 

24 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

What are the cap implications of cutting Stanley or Humphrey? Feels like some tough decisions are going to have to be made with at least one of them. 

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/baltimore-ravens

Cutting Stanley would open up a bit over $17.8 million in dead money with a bit over $8.3 million in cap savings. Cutting Marlon would actually cost the Ravens $938,800 in cap space. Both of these numbers are for the pre-June 1st deadline, which for the team is all that really matters. Post-June 1 designations only matter on the player side to get them into free agency earlier. 

I'm not seeing any easy cuts to open up cap space. Bowser gets the team $5.5 million, Ricard $4 million, Moses $5.5 million, Mekari $4.35 million, and Andrews a bit over $5 million. That's it for any relevant chunks. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ozzy said:

What do they do with Clowney and Van Noy, because without those two they have no edge rushers.  Both had great years and what 9 sacks a piece.  Then again both are old and might be totally fine playing again at a cheap rate just so they can win but who knows if they will be that good as players next year.  Sure with Oweh but he has not shown he can be a consistent starter.  Queen is another question but I assume Simpson takes his place and is why they drafted him.

I thought coming into the year their CB group was weak even with Humphrey.  They got by during the year but it showed up in this one.  Stephens growth as a player has helped a ton but they might need a new slot unless they resign Maulet.  Against the Chiefs Sneed and McDuffie made massive impacts on the game, cannot say the same about any Ravens corner honestly, McDuffie is a super star cover corner.

Curious if they look for another RB with the constant injuries to Dobbins.  They could get Corum or Allen in the 1st round or wait and get Estime in the 2nd.  Might be a good idea to complete the offense but they could easily wait and get a quality back there also, and probably will do that with Mitchell who shows a lot of promise.  

Yep. Had quite a few debates in this forum during draft season over him. He's everything I thought he'd be.

Am I the only one cool with letting van noy go, get younger the ravens actually need talent to fit mac scheme, he's just so good he makes guys like that look good, re-sign darby or maulet, draft a edge, and for the offense obj finessed this team, I also don't know how to feel about the wr1 being 5'8 slot wr, if brian thomas or xaiver legatte is there get them.

Wow we got a lot of work to do.

I'm against cutting Stanley because the rate of return on FA LTs is not good at all.

Look at the ROI on OBJ Jr. and Jawaan Taylor. You have to pay a $70-80 million contract to get production worse than Stanley. I think they should keep Stanley because I don't think you can solve the LT position for the $8 million you get in savings from cutting him.

Humphrey is the other albatross of a contract but they can't get out of until next year. Just gotta pray he gets healthy and can contribute more than 13 poor snaps in the playoffs.

I would go ahead and cut Andrews, Moses, Bowser, and Ricard.

It would suck to lose Andrews but TBH I think Likely and Kolar can provide at the TE spot.

Ricard has been great but the cap is tight and the Ravens offense is modernizing.

Moses has been solid but I feel that the Ravens can find a replacement either with Mekari or maybe Faalele. We are going to need to see quick development from Voorhies and Sala. I'm assuming Cleveland can man the RG spot for a year.

I have no clue what is up with Bowser, just assuming he'll be cut.

16 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

Wow we got a lot of work to do.

I'm against cutting Stanley because the rate of return on FA LTs is not good at all.

Look at the ROI on OBJ Jr. and Jawaan Taylor. You have to pay a $70-80 million contract to get production worse than Stanley. I think they should keep Stanley because I don't think you can solve the LT position for the $8 million you get in savings from cutting him.

Humphrey is the other albatross of a contract but they can't get out of until next year. Just gotta pray he gets healthy and can contribute more than 13 poor snaps in the playoffs.

I would go ahead and cut Andrews, Moses, Bowser, and Ricard.

It would suck to lose Andrews but TBH I think Likely and Kolar can provide at the TE spot.

Ricard has been great but the cap is tight and the Ravens offense is modernizing.

Moses has been solid but I feel that the Ravens can find a replacement either with Mekari or maybe Faalele. We are going to need to see quick development from Voorhies and Sala. I'm assuming Cleveland can man the RG spot for a year.

I have no clue what is up with Bowser, just assuming he'll be cut.

No way am I cutting Ricard in this offense.

And cutting Mark Andrews? You don't think we could trade him if we wanted to go that route?

• Like 1

McDonald and Madubuike are the priorities this offseason. Buike we can tag, but Biscotti really needs to recognize what he could be letting walk out the door in MM.

Stone and Queen are your guaranteed gone players. 

It's going to be an interesting offseason.

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Ricard is our Kyle Hamilton on offense. He wins 99% of his individual matchups and adds an inherent layer of versatility/advantage to our attack, we need to retain him.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

5 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

McDonald and Madubuike are the priorities this offseason. Buike we can tag, but Biscotti really needs to recognize what he could be letting walk out the door in MM.

Ricard is our Kyle Hamilton on offense. He wins 99% of his individual matchups and adds an inherent layer of versatility/advantage to our attack, we need to retain him.

But what if cutting Ricard is the difference between keeping or losing Madubuike?

Ultimately if you can find someone who can do 80% of what Ricard at $1 million you have to consider it.

I'm just not seeing where the Ravens can pick up extra cap space unless they dump Stanley, at which point you have a very expensive problem at LT.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Is that the scenario we're living in, though?

I don't know, but it could be?

We'll definitely need to invest in some position groups that are sorely lacking, especially on defense (S, CB, and LB/edge all need players). If retaining Madubuike means slapping the tag on him, we'd need to clear a lot of space for him and some FAs.