2024 Baltimore Ravens Transactions Tracker

Arthur Maulet
Brent Urban - Baltimore Ravens - 4 years, ???
Dalvin Cook
Daryl Worley
Del'Shawn Phillips - Houston Texans, 3 years $2.6 million
Devin Duvernay - Jacksonville Jaguars, 2 years $8.5 million ($12.5 million max)
Geno Stone - Cincinnati Bengals - 2 years, $15 million
Gus Edwards - Los Angeles Chargers - 2 years, ???
J.K. Dobbins
Jadeveon Clowney
John Simpson - New York Jets, 2 years $18 million
Josh Johnson - Baltimore Ravens - 1 year, ???
Justin Madubuike - Baltimore Ravens - 4 years, $98 million
Kevin Zeitler
Kyle Van Noy
Malik Harrison - Baltimore Ravens - 1 year, ???
Patrick Queen - Pittsburgh Steelers, 3 years $41 million
Ronald Darby - Jacksonville Jaguars, 2 years $10 million max
Sam Mustipher
Tyler Huntley
Tyler Ott - Washington Commanders, 3 years $$$
Rock Ya-Sin

Are the Ravens really going to let Clowney and Van Noy walk?  Both were so huge in that edge rush position for the Ravens with the injuries/sub par play of Ojabo, and Oweh.  

I would think for a decent price Clowney would return, dude was awesome for them last year.  Also not sure that edge position will be easy to fill in the draft either.  

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Are the Ravens really going to let Clowney and Van Noy walk?  Both were so huge in that edge rush position for the Ravens with the injuries/sub par play of Ojabo, and Oweh.  

I would think for a decent price Clowney would return, dude was awesome for them last year.  Also not sure that edge position will be easy to fill in the draft either.  

Clowney has a solid history of signing later in the offseason for a 1 year deal. Can totally see that happening again. Both also might be trying to get one last big payday too. Van Noy and Clowney have both gotten paid so they might both be ring chasing too so who knows lol.

1 hour ago, NYCRavensFlock said:

Man we are putting a lot of stock in our young guys for the o-line. Hope it doesn't backfire.

I see what you’re saying, but I wouldn’t exactly call them “young” guys. Saala and Vorhees are young. But Ben Cleveland is heading into his 4th season, his contract year. He honestly sort of feels like he could see a meteoric climb in the same way that we saw with Ryan Jensen where he shot up to a pro bowl level during his final season with us before going to Tampa Bay on a huge deal. Both are very similar gritty physical players. Cleveland looked good at RG in his two starts and has started in 7 total games to this point. So he’s got the experience.

Patrick Mekari is 27, heading into his 6th season with the team. He’s shown when he’s gotten game experience to be an above average starter. You almost don’t want him to start because of his versatility to backup every position, but at the same time, he’s too good to not be out playing on the field either. So whether he’s our starting LG or our starting RT, we can count on Mekari to keep the team from having to be too desperate when making their selections. If the first two rounds provide an elite corner and top WR as better options than OL, than Mekari is sort of the lynchpin to allowing us to go BPA.

I don't know, the offensive line is a pretty big question mark right now. The starting group is:

LT: Stanley
LG: ?
OC: Linderbaum
RG: ?
RT: ?

And Stanley as a starter is a fairy big question mark too. I don't think Mekari can be relied on as a starter at another position because he will likely at a minimum be rotating in with Ronnie on the left side. More than likely making spot starts for when Stanley is out injured. 

The rest of the group to fill in the three starting spots consists of Cleveland, Faalele, Aumavae-Laulu, Vorhees, and then practice squad guys Doss and Manning. Ehhhhhhh. I think the guard spots can probably be filled but the tackle situation leaves me pretty nervous. 

1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

I don't know, the offensive line is a pretty big question mark right now. The starting group is:

And Stanley as a starter is a fairy big question mark too. I don't think Mekari can be relied on as a starter at another position because he will likely at a minimum be rotating in with Ronnie on the left side. More than likely making spot starts for when Stanley is out injured. 

The rest of the group to fill in the three starting spots consists of Cleveland, Faalele, Aumavae-Laulu, Vorhees, and then practice squad guys Doss and Manning. Ehhhhhhh. I think the guard spots can probably be filled but the tackle situation leaves me pretty nervous. 

Stanley literally couldn't even be relied on down the stretch to be a full-time starter, we had to rotate in Mekari with him. Now we're making them both FT starters and promoting backups to starters at both OG spots.

It's a huge risk which is either going to pay off big time or backfire big time.

1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

I know it looks bare now but I have total trust in EDC to have a really good line in front of Lamar. 

I’d like to see us add Corner with Adoree Jackson. I know the O-Line is the biggest hole, but there isn’t much left in Free agency. Adoree adds a vet who should be reasonably priced. 

The draft is so deep & I do like the idea of Mekari and Cleveland/Vorhees at guard. Take tackle in the first and 3rd or 4th. Let two rookies and Faalele battle for RT. 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 8:16 PM, Ozzy said:

I agree. Oweh I am still clinging to a shred of optimism but I think ojabo is a busteroonie (know he has been hurt but played so undisciplined and overly reliant on athleticism when he was active). Clowney and Van Noy were both extremely competent even if they weren't world-beaters. Would like both back ideally.