2023: Super Bowl LVIII vs San Fansisco

Still hurts, but congrats on the win and the dynasty you guys. Incredible game, even if I wish things had turned out differently. It would be pretty funny if we met again in New Orleans next year(though I'll still be rooting for a different outcome!)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Still hurts, but congrats on the win and the dynasty you guys. Incredible game, even if I wish things had turned out differently. It would be pretty funny if we met again in New Orleans next year(though I'll still be rooting for a different outcome!)

Mahomes, in the postgame interview, was asked if it was a dynasty. He said yes, a young one.

2 hours ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Congrats on your season! I thought we were done for at a few different spots of the game. Needless to say I may need therapy lol

Wish y'all nothing but the best going forward 🤜🤛

that was a good night  .. and I just rewatched the last play. And you know what: it should have been called back.

Watch it in slow motion ... and carefully watch Creed Humphrey and Trey Smith - where they are when Mahomes releases the ball.

but ...as of now the play stands and the Chiefs still won ...

41 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

that was a good night  .. and I just rewatched the last play. And you know what: it should have been called back.

Watch it in slow motion ... and carefully watch Creed Humphrey and Trey Smith - where they are when Mahomes releases the ball.

but ...as of now the play stands and the Chiefs still won ...

Why would it be called back? As long as you start blocking at the LOS linemen can be downfield, and they were both blocking 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Why would it be called back? As long as you start blocking at the LOS linemen can be downfield, and they were both blocking 

Exactly. They could've blocked their guy up into the stands so long as they started the block right away. Some desperate mofos on X were really trying to find some loophole with this lol . One of those guys was none other than Jay Gruden...like c'mon man you're a former coach!

9 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah, they just double teamed 99 so well they all wound up in the end zone lol.

• Like 1