Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

They all picked the chiefs.

It's funny that the niners are the favorite in this game and like 10% of media and whatnot are picking them lol

It’s more like Vegas wants 9ers to be the favorite, as we enter the last weekend of the season I really believe this is the year the 9ers breakthrough, as I’ve posted throughout the year, this team feels different and Brock will have an amazing game

20 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

It’s more like Vegas wants 9ers to be the favorite, as we enter the last weekend of the season I really believe this is the year the 9ers breakthrough, as I’ve posted throughout the year, this team feels different and Brock will have an amazing game

It'd be nice if Brock could put together a full, really good game in the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

It's funny that the niners are the favorite in this game and like 10% of media and whatnot are picking them lol

Yeah, we're minor betting favourites but the fans/experts are overwhelmingly picking against us. We are definitely the underdogs in that sense 

8 hours ago, Forge said:

4 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

Yeah, we're minor betting favourites but the fans/experts are overwhelmingly picking against us. We are definitely the underdogs in that sense 

How come 9ers are the betting favorites but everybody I’ve seen make a prediction is picking the chiefs?

Maybe not exactly what you asked but....

Vegas has a lot of $ due out in futures bets earlier this year if the 49ers win. The reason KC has remained an underdog despite 80% of the $ being on them is because of this reason. If KC wins: Vegas is off the hook for all those futures bets people took earlier this (this is what they want). If 9ers win: Vegas loses $ but they lose less than they would have b/c they enticed so many people to bet on KC with plus odds.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

How come 9ers are the betting favorites but everybody I’ve seen make a prediction is picking the chiefs?

Maybe not exactly what you asked but....

Vegas has a lot of $ due out in futures bets earlier this year if the 49ers win. The reason KC has remained an underdog despite 80% of the $ being on them is because of this reason. If KC wins: Vegas is off the hook for all those futures bets people took earlier this (this is what they want). If 9ers win: Vegas loses $ but they lose less than they would have b/c they enticed so many people to bet on KC with plus odds.

You guys also got the big bets.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Well clearly the 9ers will roll, those betters know where the smart money is

I'm chalking it up to cost of living difference.

You guys bet 500k, Kansans bet 500 bucks. 

Both being half our rent.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Manny/Patrick said:

So if I have 100k am I like a prince in Kansas?

Used to get you like 15 acres, 4 goats and a lakefront property, but since they legalized sports betting and MO legalized other things, I'm now donating plasma monthly.

11 hours ago, Forge said:

I think Niners are favorites because of all the pre-season money put on them. Balance it out.