Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

10 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I’ve heard the niners are a primarily zone defense? Will they switching up with some man looks and blitzes?

I mean technically they play a bit more man than the Chiefs do. We didn't play any man in the first half against the Lions in the NFCCG and played some in the 2nd half. Biggest thing to look at is if Wilks goes to the base defense to start the game or does he bring a 5th DL to stop the run? 

10 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Reporter: "Fav play by Trent Williams?"
Jimmy G: "Can't remember the game, but man there was a play where we ran left and he was fast getting out of his stance"

Aaron Rodgers: "In the third quarter with 3:48 on the clock during Week 3 of the 2010 Season, we played away at Seattle and we were running a trips right double slot z spot with a kill to the playaction post over the top. I threw a back shoulder fade anticipating Cover 2, but it was actually a Cover-6 but Jordy really curled it back just enough to get that really critical third down conversion."

But gdi Jimmy is handsome

Yeah. One one hand one yahoo is pretty introverted, and the other, well...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Reporter: "Fav play by Trent Williams?"
Jimmy G: "Can't remember the game, but man there was a play where we ran left and he was fast getting out of his stance"

Aaron Rodgers: "In the third quarter with 3:48 on the clock during Week 3 of the 2010 Season, we played away at Seattle and we were running a trips right double slot z spot with a kill to the playaction post over the top. I threw a back shoulder fade anticipating Cover 2, but it was actually a Cover-6 but Jordy really curled it back just enough to get that really critical third down conversion."

But gdi Jimmy is handsome

I can't tell if the premature graying is helping or hurting

54 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean technically they play a bit more man than the Chiefs do. We didn't play any man in the first half against the Lions in the NFCCG and played some in the 2nd half. Biggest thing to look at is if Wilks goes to the base defense to start the game or does he bring a 5th DL to stop the run? 

Last I heard, Chiefs were 5th highest in the league in man coverage. I'm almost positive I heard that on one of the podcasts I listened to this week. I can't believe that we were higher than that. 

*edit* 

Barnwell stat 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Last I heard, Chiefs were 5th highest in the league in man coverage. I'm almost positive I heard that on one of the podcasts I listened to this week. I can't believe that we were higher than that. 

*edit* 

Barnwell stat 

Ftnfantasy is what I used. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Ftnfantasy is what I used. 

I don't know how accurate it was, but Barnwell had KC 5th highest Man coverage rate in the league at 53% overall. Tej Seth indicated the niners play zone coverage at the 5th highest rate in the league. 

I'm assuming that Barnwell was using TruMedia, Tej probably using PFF, so there is definitely probably some inconsistencies there. 

I think Barnwell only brought up the chiefs because of how good the niners have been against man coverage this year (second highest epa of the last decade against man coverage).

Alright 9ers fans.

It's been a fun run being a closet fan raging against my own brethren Nick Wright to defend the good name of statistics and ride for your boy Purdy all year.

But for the rest of the day, I hope your no-talent, "good not awesome", game-managing, small-hands, noodle-arm, overly conservative, gunslinging, YAC/Air Yards dependent, rent-sharing, Toyota driving, Mr. Irrelevanting, JFK murdering, mustard-hating system QB gets exposed.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Alright 9ers fans.

It's been a fun run being a closet fan raging against my own brethren Nick Wright to defend the good name of statistics and ride for your boy Purdy all year.

But for the rest of the day, I hope your no-talent, "good not awesome", game-managing, small-hands, noodle-arm, overly conservative, gunslinging, YAC/Air Yards dependent, rent-sharing, Toyota driving, Mr. Irrelevanting, JFK murdering, mustard-hating system QB gets exposed.

What happens on this forum if Purdy delivers a stinker?

As always i just want a good game.

Im not as excited about this game because i do have some Chiefs fatigue but they have some easy players and coaches to root for in Mahomes, Kelce and especially Reid.

Mind says Chiefs. Heart says Niners.

Im picking the Niners to win.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Could you imagine the Hollywood ending with Travis Kelce catching the game winning touchdown with under a minute, then proposing to Taylor Swift post-game? Would be a magical way to end the season.

This is the first thing that came to mind regarding the game ? lol