Super Bowl: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

Jimmy Garoppolo has a passer rating of 74.1 with 962 yards, 4 touchdowns and 6 interceptions in 7 games in the playoffs in his career. by contrast Brock Purdy has a passer rating of 98.2 with 1,088 yards, 5 touchdowns and 1 interception in 5 games in the playoffs in his career.

This is why this time will be different. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

Jimmy Garoppolo has a passer rating of 74.1 with 962 yards, 4 touchdowns and 6 interceptions in 7 games in the playoffs in his career. by contrast Brock Purdy has a passer rating of 98.2 with 1,088 yards, 5 touchdowns and 1 interception in 5 games in the playoffs in his career.

This is why this time will be different. 

Definitely better than Jimmy but I will say Purdy has gotten away with some int's this postseason.

I'm about to go to sleep, and wake up before the game.

Hopefully penalty luck, turnover luck, tackling luck, and injury luck all go the 49ers way.

Hopefully Kyle Shanahan doesn't melt down with his decision making in a tight game. 

Hopefully CMC is used until the wheels fall off. 

Hopefully the stage isn't too big for our triggerman. 

Hopefully Wilkes, and his boys ate their Wheaties. 

Hopefully it's our day today. See you guys that will be here at gametime. GO NINERS. :)

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, straighthate said:

Hey guys, hot off the presses. I dusted off the Xbox and smoked the chiefs 66-10. I’m now more confident than ever and feel it will be a massive blowout, like maybe 66-10. I wonder if Mahomes knows right now he’s gonna throw 6 picks. 

Who's the MVP?