Super Bowl: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

21 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

STFU!

Just because some of us are taking this loss harder than others, doesn't mean we've lost perspective on anything.

This is a football message board in case you haven't noticed. 

Keep your adequated psychiatrist babble to yourself.

If guys want to vent their frustrations, this is the place to do it.

I'm just calling it like I see it.

You don't like it, the ignore button is your friend.

Well, I was trying to provide some comforting words for you., but I see that you are continuing to cry like a spoiled little *****. Grow up. Be a man.

12 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Like honestly, the fact that we got past both the Packers and Lions, playing some of our worst ball of the season, really had me thinking for a moment that we were destined to pull this thing off.

But I keep going back to Shanny always shrinking in these moments as a playcaller. I thought he was very mediocre in the second half. I always get the sense in close games that he's trying not to lose instead of going for the win. Maybe it's just me but he doesn't seem to be at his best in critical junctures of the game.

That was the same criticism of Reid at one point so there's that.

Then he got Mahomes and the rest is history.

Except Shanny did not play to lose lol. He was passing and looking to make big plays instead of sticking to the run on early downs. Shanny went on it on 4th down when he easily could have played for the tie. 

Burford/McKivitz letting Jones go free was different level incompetent. Two bed players losing the SB. 

No more excuses, go fix that OL this offseason. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, struby3 said:

Oh well. He was being a prick when I was trying to comfort him. He can go **** himself.

I don't need YOU to comfort me.

Who.The.****.Are.You?

You're some dumbass on a message board trying to tell other grown *** men how to behave after yet another devastating SB loss. 

You do you and let me do me.

Like I said, you don't like it, hit the ignore button *******.

Replacing greenlaw and filling that revolving door at edge are going to be tough. I would prefer they tackle those spots in free agency and then go hard at OL in the draft.

I want Wilks gone. He did a find job overall but Kyle shouldn't have to burn a TO to fix an obvious bad call by the dc. Find someone who can run the Ryans style defense and stop making these guys think so much

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I don't need YOU to comfort me.

Who.The.****.Are.You?

You're some dumbass on a message board trying to tell other grown *** men how to behave after yet another devastating SB loss. 

You do you and let me do me.

Like I said, you don't like it, hit the ignore button *******.

757-NINER:

giphy.gif

And you definitely aren't acting like a grown *** man. Get a grip.

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Errmmm...don't think he asked for your comfort man. Just sayin. 

Usually when you see someone in pain, you offer comforting words. At least that's how non-*** holes are raised.

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Except Shanny did not play to lose lol. He was passing and looking to make big plays instead of sticking to the run on early downs. Shanny went on it on 4th down when he easily could have played for the tie. 

Burford/McKivitz letting Jones go free was different level incompetent. Two bed players losing the SB. 

No more excuses, go fix that OL this offseason. 

He got too pass happy to start the 2nd half.

He seemed to have no answer for Spags blitzes on key downs.

I don't give him credit for the 4th down becasue he knows who's on the other sideline lol.

He HAD to go for it right there.

The passing concepts he called seemed 'safe'.

Idk, I'll have to rewatch the game back at some point but I it felt like he couldn't get a beat on what Spags was trying to do, which suprised me becasue when we faced them the last SB, I thought he called a really good game, he just didn't have the QB to really pull it off.

6 minutes ago, struby3 said:

Usually when you see someone in pain, you offer comforting words. At least that's how non-*** holes are raised.

Depending on the situation, not everyone needs to be "saved" though. 

Sometimes zero gestures are the best option. This is one of those times for many people. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

4th & 4...

Maybe Kyle should have gone for it. Easy to say now, but with Mahomes on the other side, defense missing Greenlaw, probably tired...I dunno. 

Easy to say now, and obviously they would just need a field goal, but Kyle was pretty brazen earlier going for it. Maybe should have rolled the dice again. At least you go down going for the throat there against Patrick, and they're backed up near the goal line. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe