Random Thoughts - Offseason 2024

dll2000

This troll account got me before.  Not this time.  I appreciate sarcastic humor.  Nobody on twitter gets sarcasm because everyone's takes there are so insane.  

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Now this real.  Good for him.  I can see Fields starting over 2024 Russell Wilson.

It’s never been a character or work ethic with him. It’s always been a not quite good enough as a passer thing. Hope he figures it out. 

8 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I started a new twitter account just for Bears posts.  More topically focused. 

See if I can gain a few followers.  A lot of pretty girls are already following me.  I didn't even post a picture of myself.

Wait til they start responding to your tweets about “things” in their bios… 

5 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

He looks like a character from Stranger Things.

Take a few years off and he reminds me of the kid I knew growing up who would say yes to any dare involving a BMX.  They actually get hurt at about the same rate. 

Ate they ever going to finish that show? The kids are going to have kids if they take much longer.  

4 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Take a few years off and he reminds me of the kid I knew growing up who would say yes to any dare involving a BMX.  They actually get hurt at about the same rate. 

Ate they ever going to finish that show? The kids are going to have kids if they take much longer.  

I thought the final season was coming like, now essentially (May 2024).  Who knows?  That writers strike screwed everything up.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

He looks like how Macauley Culkin would look if he didn't do all of that heroin

He looks like he’s a defenseman for the Blue Jackets with that flow. 

Edited by AZBearsFan

8 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

In all seriousness.

Offensive practice generally sucks at all levels of football for a long time.

It takes a long time to gel.  All 11 pieces have to work together near perfectly.

12 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

In all seriousness.

Offensive practice generally sucks at all levels of football for a long time.

It takes a long time to gel.  All 11 pieces have to work together near perfectly.

Well yes, maybe, but I'm already onto the 2025 draft QBs,  I've done this before. 

Also,  I'm a lot smaller than you guys but swing 20lbs from busy time of year (now) to my fat and happy time of year in late fall. Pretty active but also eat and drink the things I like so when I slow down it lands fast and in the middle.  Should probably find an activity for winter. 

• Like 1