Random Thoughts - Offseason 2024

dll2000

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:
<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="10807867" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.33333" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/sideshow-bob-rakes-gif-10807867">Sideshow Bob Rakes GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/sideshow+bob-gifs">Sideshow Bob GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

https://tenor.com/view/sideshow-bob-rakes-gif-10807867

I cannot get these things to embed.

How do you do it?

3 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

I have no idea if that’s allowed, but it would make a ton of sense.

I'm sure it isn't but whatever. Am I supposed to believe most of these guys are natural athletes too? lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

I cannot get these things to embed.

How do you do it?

So I went to that link, right-clicked on the image, and clicked on "open image in new tab." If you look at the URL, the new window ends in .gif, while the one you posted does not. I may be off, but I have WAY more success when the URL ends in .gif, .jpg, etc.

I added the new URL below the one you posted, pressed enter and the image embeded. Hope that helps bud.

55 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

So I went to that link, right-clicked on the image, and clicked on "open image in new tab." If you look at the URL, the new window ends in .gif, while the one you posted does not. I may be off, but I have WAY more success when the URL ends in .gif, .jpg, etc.

I added the new URL below the one you posted, pressed enter and the image embeded. Hope that helps bud.

sideshow-bob-rakes.gif

Worked. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Another dude was struggling in one of Gen threads with same thing.  Going to help him.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

sideshow-bob-rakes.gif

Worked. 

TO be fair, Justin really hasn't done anything wrong. By all acounts he works his butt off all year for this, so the rake stepping doesn't apply exactly, as that's usually self inflicted. Also,  it always makes me think of ex-Mayor Lori* 

*This isn't political baiting since the entire political spectrum thought she sucked

Edited by BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW

11 hours ago, CBears019 said:

The Bills have signed Chase Claypool.  Best of luck to them.

I don’t hold grudges but I hope he doesn’t make the team and is out of the league forever after. 

9 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I don’t hold grudges but I hope he doesn’t make the team and is out of the league forever after. 

I'd rather some kind of hilarious on the field meltdown which ends with him climbing the uprights and refusing to come down.  That'd be worth the second rounder.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I'd rather some kind of hilarious on the field meltdown which ends with him climbing the uprights and refusing to come down.  That'd be worth the second rounder.  

Antonio brown esque rips off his jersey to show he was wearing a corset 

9 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Glad Flus named Caleb the starter today.  We all knew that.  Playing the whole coach speak, “everyone has to earn their spot!” would just look dumb.  

Bagent went 2-2 last year we still don't know what he is. he should have every opportunity to begin camp as QB1

11 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

Bagent went 2-2 last year we still don't know what he is. he should have every opportunity to begin camp as QB1

The sad thing is there are people who genuinely believe that.