Random Thoughts - Offseason 2024

dll2000

5 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

The fact that Keenan Allen hasn’t staked claim to it yet makes me think he’s gonna let Williams have it if he wants it. Allen was 21 in college at Cal and that’s free after Foreman wasn’t brought back (WR are allowed to wear any number 0-49 since the 2023 season).

3 hours ago, dll2000 said:

When my daughter went to college for 100k a year and told me she wanted to major in 'People and Culture', I laughed and laughed.

Who's laughing now she says.

I feel like either you get an executive role with that degree or you make a mean cappuccino.

• Like 1

Dante Pettis changing from #18 to #81…#18 was Caleb’s HS number and if he doesn’t want to keep #13 could be what he goes for…

Lets be honest I don’t really care what number he wears as long as he is a superstar 😂

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Dante Pettis changing from #18 to #81…#18 was Caleb’s HS number and if he doesn’t want to keep #13 could be what he goes for…

Lets be honest I don’t really care what number he wears as long as he is a superstar 😂

With the McCaskey's reputation for letting nothign slip, I think everyone should change numbers just to throw the Packers off. They'll be all like "Hey man why is Fields dropping into coverage and why is that WR taking the snap?!"

Also, unrelated random thought:  whatever you do with the rest of your life assume it'll be increasingly covered in ads.  Just opened up a new jug of milk and both my kids start talking about oatmeal for some reason... took me forever to realize they've slapped an AD ONTO THE MILK JUG.... we are only a few Princeton grad students and tech breakthroughs from having these in your brain. It'll be "Your first borns delivery: brought to you by Pampers" and "Hooking up with a rando, brought you by Durex!" F this stuff. 

• Like 3