Random Thoughts - Offseason 2024

dll2000

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

What odds do you put on Velus being on active roster this week?  I would say not good.  

I feel like his leash gets tight but think he'll get another shot. Might not get to be a kick returner but depth RB. Ill say he gets a 85% chance to dress

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

What odds do you put on Velus being on active roster this week?  I would say not good.  

I would expect that either Collin Johnson (if healthy) or Samoui Toure is elevated from the PS to be active ahead of Velus. 

21 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I feel like his leash gets tight but think he'll get another shot. Might not get to be a kick returner but depth RB. Ill say he gets a 85% chance to dress

I put it at less than 50%.

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I put it at less than 50%.

I prefer yours. He is an elite athlete, but just not a good football player IMO. I think Poles gives a few more chances than deserved since Velus was his pick, but I would like to be wrong

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

I prefer yours. He is an elite athlete, but just not a good football player IMO. I think Poles gives a few more chances than deserved since Velus was his pick, but I would like to be wrong

I think he is good football player with the yips.

But bottom line is you can't trust him.  He has had enough chances here.  Wouldn't surprise me if he did really well somewhere else if someone was willing to trust him.

Just now, dll2000 said:

I think he is good football player with the yips.

But bottom line is you can't trust him.  He has had enough chances here.  Wouldn't surprise me if he did really well somewhere else if someone was willing to trust him.

Probably a guy that should have played defense and would have had a 10 year NFL career, but because he was such a good athlete they kept playing him on offense.

• Like 1