Deadpool & Wolverine - July 26th

Acgott

49 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Trailer is out. Find it on your own because there is language (which is also a reminder of forum rules). But it's pretty awesome.

We can post this if it’s related to a show or movie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Trailer is out. Find it on your own because there is language (which is also a reminder of forum rules). But it's pretty awesome.

That was great. A meta joke about Feige? Fantastic. 

3 hours ago, MacReady said:

Hopefully the MCU gets good again after this. It’s had one bright spot since Endgame.

You see the upcoming slate they have? Seems unlikely.

11 hours ago, JonStark said:

I really thought Hugh was gonna be in it for like 5 min as the ultimate troll job. Glad to see I was wrong.

I can't freaking wait. 

He's the only reason I want to see this movie tbh.  I have major Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds fatigue at this point.  He's made sooooo many bad movies lol.  I am fascinated by them using the TVA to tie things together.  Great idea.

8 hours ago, thrILL! said:

He's the only reason I want to see this movie tbh.  I have major Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds fatigue at this point.  He's made sooooo many bad movies lol.  I am fascinated by them using the TVA to tie things together.  Great idea.

The only two you can really use to base an opinion of this one off of are the two previous Deadpools though, and he killed both of those. 

As long as Disney doesn't restrict them in this one, I don't see a way it bombs. That being said, this is an important one for their next phase so I think it's 50/50. 

18 minutes ago, JonStark said:

The only two you can really use to base an opinion of this one off of are the two previous Deadpools though, and he killed both of those. 

As long as Disney doesn't restrict them in this one, I don't see a way it bombs. That being said, this is an important one for their next phase so I think it's 50/50. 

With the amount of f-bombs in the trailer, and the hilarious meta Feige drug joke, I think we'll be just fine. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

With the amount of f-bombs in the trailer, and the hilarious meta Feige drug joke, I think we'll be just fine. 

Yeah that gave me a lot of hope. I feel like RR wouldn't sign on if they were gonna dumb the character down after how hard he campaigned to get it going in the first place. 

• Acgott changed the title to Deadpool & Wolverine - July 26th