Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Well, Lattimore is solid but he's missed about half the season both of the past two years.  The same can be said for Marcus Williams  Adebo was really good this year but he was a train wreck last year after a solid rookie seasons, so I'm guessing the sim sees him as slightly above average,

Regardless of all that, you're one of 4-5 teams to allow a completion percentage of under 60%.  I imagine many of the bigger plays allowed is due to a high aggressive percentage

I had a fairly conservative defense for a big chunk of the season. I don't know. I just feel like my team vastly underperformed. I kind of did go for it this year, picked up a high end DE and an upgrade on the OL and it didn't seem to help anything. 

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Games will be coming tonight, fyi. Around 8 PM ET.

Okay. I'll have All-Stars announced shortly after then.

Or sent to you if you want to announce them yourself.

Edited by LAOJoe

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Nah, just trying to prop up my undeserving player over a player that performed at a higher level for personal gain. (I call this "pulling a Ruskie".)

Actually doing so in voting is called pulling a Malf though. Christian Kirk last year smh. lol

• Like 1

@Glen @RuskieTitan @SirA1 @RandyMossIsBoss

Welcome to the final four... I congratulate each of you on your fantastic seasons, but only two can represent their conferences in the Taco Bowl - good luck!

Little Rock Uni Royals @ Rio de Janeiro Pirates: https://youtu.be/7E3JXcxWzpA
Freiburg Venom @ Indianapolis Predators: https://youtu.be/m3j1d09Z8zI

GameDocs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tMnUXH-TYzuJ0giqZpu59RXZWe9tD9KE?usp=sharing

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Holy hell.

Spoiler

Some of y'all putting the special in special teams.

And, I don't wish any owner to lose, but there's an insane irony to Josh Allen doing his best Mac Jones impression and still coming away with a LR win thanks to straight FLUCK. Recovering both of those fumbles was crucial for LR to make that comeback, and doing so against the FLUCK kings is only fitting.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Rio's deal with the devil came due. all the fumble luck came back the other way today! Everyone rejoice! Honestly if Rio was going to lose this was the way it needed to be!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Hide contents

Q4 0:39, 4th & 4 on the RJ 47: Patrick Mahomes checks the ball down and completes to Tyreek Hill for 3 yards. Tackle made by Micah Parsons.

I see that craziness and raise you this:

Spoiler
Q3 10:47, 4th & 1 on the FRE 12: Jason Myers' field goal attempt missed.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Holy hell.

Hide contents

Some of y'all putting the special in special teams.

And, I don't wish any owner to lose, but there's an insane irony to Josh Allen doing his best Mac Jones impression and still coming away with a LR win thanks to straight FLUCK. Recovering both of those fumbles was crucial for LR to make that comeback, and doing so against the FLUCK kings is only fitting.

Have you seen Hanoi? Mac Jones putting up awful numbers but somehow getting the Ws.

• Like 1

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)
  • TheKillerNacho unpinned this topic