Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

@TOUCAN you know that Linsley is retired, right?

As others said, retired players are removed the same time rookies are added - Summer seasons. Winter seasons, by contrast, update the player attributes based on the most recent NFL season and player eligibility is therefore dependent on that.

Good pick with White. I was hoping he'd keep falling to the end of the round. I doubt he drops off much. He's probably the last player I gave a really high round grade to unless I missed something. Time to do some research and see if I missed anyone before going on with the rest of my list.

7 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Good pick with White. I was hoping he'd keep falling to the end of the round. I doubt he drops off much. He's probably the last player I gave a really high round grade to unless I missed something. Time to do some research and see if I missed anyone before going on with the rest of my list.

White the talent is fantastic.  Unfortunately having played 20 games combined over the past 3 seasons is not a recipe for success

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

White the talent is fantastic.  Unfortunately having played 20 games combined over the past 3 seasons is not a recipe for success

#3 ranked corner in the sim last 2 seasons on a good team. He's more than likely going to be really good still.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

#3 ranked corner in the sim last 2 seasons on a good team. He's more than likely going to be really good still.

we'll see.  Missing the majority of this season is going to hurt, but I understand the optimism

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kingram said:

Im not sure if I reached on Trey McBride or not but I feel like good young TEs are at a premium

I think IRL he could be in top 3 TE convo by end of next season. Big fan of him. If he’s good in sim after his strong 2023, he’d be worth keeping IMO and getting a keeper in 5th round is great value.