Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

not for another 45 minutes or until Daboyle picks.

if that's a problem you may PM me the players you want and i can pick for you, if youd like

No, I'm just whining and impatient this morning.

• Like 2

I guess I can start on the power rankings. Most of the starting rosters are filled out and I can assume the level of the players of non ST/FB players still needed to be drafted. Outside those positions, only Wattsville (6) and Scranton (2), have more than 1 starter to pick still. Of course I'll give it a proper look when teams are filled and adjust just in case.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I guess I can start on the power rankings. Most of the starting rosters are filled out and I can assume the level of the players of non ST/FB players still needed to be drafted. Outside those positions, only Wattsville (6) and Scranton (2), have more than 1 starter to pick still. Of course I'll give it a proper look when teams are filled and adjust just in case.

I am curious to see where I rank. I have no clue how well I drafted, probably not well. So this will be good feedback for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I've got all of one team ranked

That's not how rankings work lol

you don't have one team ranked, you have one team name written down on paper lol

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

My bad, fellas. I had huge plans for PS guys drafted in rounds 12+ of an odd draft, but got blinded by those beautiful, big-legged gentlemen.

I had to get my punter before I figured you'd start a run on them. I just didn't expect you to join that run again. Only one punter I had my eyes. I just wanted to bring my man back. One of 7 players I've had since my first season and only one to be an all-star in both of them.