Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - All-Star Bowl XXIV Posted)

I'm 2 picks away. If anyone wants to trade up because there is someone you really want or you just can't wait until tomorrow to pick, then I'm all ears. I won't wait too long once I'm on the clock though.

15 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I'm 2 picks away. If anyone wants to trade up because there is someone you really want or you just can't wait until tomorrow to pick, then I'm all ears. I won't wait too long once I'm on the clock though.

Watcha want? 

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Boooooo..

boooooo. I didn’t care for Pickens. Great talent but he’s up and down. Specially with Kenny.. 

Leagues gone soft. Adjusting keepers for Malf and making exceptions mid draft?

#notmyNSFL

• Like 3

Just now, Scalamania said:

#notmyNSFL

He was at a severe handicap. It wasn't like a huge swap. Your pick btw.

Some of you guys are just super weird. A new, confused owner selected a coach as a keeper, then disappeared. Pickens was an obvious 1-tag keeper. Why you'd be angry that the logical, reasonable swap was made is just mind-blowing.

What's the concern? That this one decision might lead to the new owner not sucking in his first year? That he might go on to dominate the league? Oh well. If that's your worst-case scenario, so be it. It's better than having an AFK owner at the start of the draft.

8 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

#notmyNSFL

Correction: my keepers simply werent adjusted after the deadline

Deadline is the deadline

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Some of you guys are just super weird. A new, confused owner selected a coach as a keeper, then disappeared. Pickens was an obvious 1-tag keeper. Why you'd be angry that the logical, reasonable swap was made is just mind-blowing.

What's the concern? That this one decision might lead to the new owner not sucking in his first year? That he might go on to dominate the league? Oh well. If that's your worst-case scenario, so be it. It's better than having an AFK owner at the start of the draft.

You keep using the term New Owner but Racks has been in the NSFL before in S23 at least. He's taken over for someone that dropped as well that season.

Pickens is fine with me as Racks is a Steelers homer.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Correction: my keepers simply werent adjusted after the deadline

Deadline is the deadline

Not fair. The rules should've been changed to screw you over, but the rules should never be changed if it helps prevent someone else from being screwed over.

#myNSFL?

• Like 1

• TheKillerNacho changed the title to Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - All-Star Bowl XXIV Posted)