2024 Offseason Tracker

General Tso

6 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Thats actually shocking given I think the Lions have a lot of international following.  There was quite a contingent in Detroit for the draft even from Europe. 

Rumor is we will kick off the season on a Sunday night game and that we play San Fran on Monday in week 17.  

How are the Lions announced as 1 of 3 teams for exclusive rights in Germany and then...don't get a game...in Germany? 

I'm all for keeping things consistent and giving the boys every opportunity to help win but that seems off. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

Week 5 bye. Gross.

I always thought the week 9 byes weren't great for all of those years. Now we add an extra week and then take a break with less than 25% of the season under our belt. Makes sense. 

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

I always thought the week 9 byes weren't great for all of those years. Now we add an extra week and then take a break with less than 25% of the season under our belt. Makes sense. 

The one way it may help is that there seem to be a lot more soft-tissue type of injuries in the first 4-6 weeks of the season.  Having the bye at week 5 could help mitigate that a little bit.

2 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

For those who want to see the team reveal

1. vs LAR - W
  2. vs TB - W
  3. at ARI - W
  4. vs SEA - W - Home game, Lions finally get over the hump that has been the Seahawks
  5. BYE
  6. at DAL - W - Lions come to Dallas after a bye week. Well rested and prepared. Cowboys coming from PIT in WK 5
  7. at MIN - W
  8. vs TEN - W
  9. at GB - L - Packers should be the key competition for the NFCN title
  10. at HOU - L - Texans are a solid, up-and-coming team. You can't win them all. 
  11. vs JAC - W 
  12. at IND - L- Lions have struggled against mobile QB's. If Anthony Richardson is playing, he could be a difference maker
  13. vs CHI - W
  14. vs GB - W
  15. vs BUF - L
  16. at CHI - L
  17. at SF - L
  18. vs MIN - W

11-6 to 13-4

Lions split with Green Bay and Chicago; sweep the Vikings. The Bears have a solid defense and have more weapons on offense. Vikings should struggle even with some pieces on the defense. 

17 hours ago, Karnage84 said:
  1. vs LAR - W
  2. vs TB - W
  3. at ARI - W
  4. vs SEA - W - Home game, Lions finally get over the hump that has been the Seahawks
  5. BYE
  6. at DAL - W - Lions come to Dallas after a bye week. Well rested and prepared. Cowboys coming from PIT in WK 5
  7. at MIN - W
  8. vs TEN - W
  9. at GB - L - Packers should be the key competition for the NFCN title
  10. at HOU - L - Texans are a solid, up-and-coming team. You can't win them all. 
  11. vs JAC - W 
  12. at IND - L- Lions have struggled against mobile QB's. If Anthony Richardson is playing, he could be a difference maker
  13. vs CHI - W
  14. vs GB - W
  15. vs BUF - L
  16. at CHI - L
  17. at SF - L
  18. vs MIN - W

11-6 to 13-4

Lions split with Green Bay and Chicago; sweep the Vikings. The Bears have a solid defense and have more weapons on offense. Vikings should struggle even with some pieces on the defense. 

I really hope we enter the post season hot vs cold like you have it. I'd rather start off slow and heat up to 11-4. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

2 hours ago, LionArkie said:

I really hope we enter the post season hot vs cold like you have it. I'd rather start off slow and heat up to 11-4. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

We could absolutely beat Buffalo, San Fran, Chicago, etc. on that stretch. We could win 13-14 games. Just trying to be somewhat realistic.

• Like 1

"I feel really good. I feel as good as I've felt in a while," Ragnow said at his recent charity event, via The Detroit News. "This has been my best offseason, 100%. I really dove into a lot of things to take care of my body and I feel like I'm clicking right now. The goal is to keep it a steady trajectory into the season."

https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/frank-ragnow-best-offseason?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1Ts-gNbWQ3KI0D0RqssEkwdsuFY8ZFsjReMcJJ5BYw7fVGomdvbibSfNo_aem_ARc5qDVzA_5hy4WIHRwYc9_SrsQxWZe5-WANHSPQXeBxEIM94aH3csmwteTEA9aZo_2W1zMNbf56-ey6et3oFXYV

• Like 2