Post SB - Friday Boredom -

IrishHooligan00

5 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

New Ownership / Being Ran like the Sixers, They Def Would. Josh Harris = Trust the Process

Also It's almost a foregone conclusion It will Cost Way more then that. Minimum 3 1sts

What if it's being ran like the Devils?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

New Ownership / Being Ran like the Sixers, They Def Would. Josh Harris = Trust the Process

Also It's almost a foregone conclusion It will Cost Way more then that. Minimum 3 1sts

You understand that The Process was about accumulating lots of high draft picks, not giving them all away…right?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Cool. They aren't doing it and nobody is giving up 3 firsts, let alone one to move up one spot. Its not happening.

Like I said its Josh Harris, He knows they have to make a splash.

Me personally I see WAS offering it, Chicago Denying it, and Williams pulling an Eli and causing CHI to get worse compensation back. 

23 minutes ago, e16bball said:

You understand that The Process was about accumulating lots of high draft picks, not giving them all away…right?

Correct, However They know they have to hit coming out the gate, or they could lose the fan base outright. 

They already took an L on Coaching Staff

They can't afford to take an L n miss out on Williams who is from there. 

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Correct, However They know they have to hit coming out the gate, or they could lose the fan base outright. 

But he got his Ws from a) not being Snyder and b) Adam Peters 

(plus a lot of the fan base actually is coming around on Quinn and staff)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

You’re projecting Washington to pay more to move from 2 to 1 than what Carolina paid to move from 9 to 1 last year 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

No way. It's just a crazy trade. That's more value than any trade in history relative to that movement, and Williams isn't even a sure thing in any way. It undermines the entire mock's credibility. Just consider it. Or don't 😀🤷.

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

No way. It's just a crazy trade. That's more value than any trade in history relative to that movement, and Williams isn't even a sure thing in any way. It undermines the entire mock's credibility. Just consider it. Or don't 😀🤷.

Almost all mocks have them getting 3 1sts in potential trades

7 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I like Quinn, but I know most of actual fans ik feel like he wasn't even the top 3 options. 

We don't think he was either.

It was a long couple of days after we lost out on Ben. But a lot of those people came around once the staff filled out. 

I am not fully one, but there are plenty. The staff isn't an "F" in the eyes of the fans anymore overall. 

12 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Caleb Williams way different then Bryce Young. Caleb Williams = Mahomes to 90% of scouts/nfl personnel

Ya but Drake Maye probably would have gone #1 last year too. Washington can just sit at 2 and take him. Makes no sense to pay all of that to move up 1 spot. The trade projection is a ridiculous overpay. I could see someone like the Vikings having to pay that to move up that far, but no way anyone would pay that to move from 2 to 1, especially in this class with 3 viable QB prospects. 

• Like 1

With my fellow Washington fans here, I just need to say that trade is a joke, and the powers that be will not be that bold.

I speak for most when I say we'd rather have Caleb, but I wouldn't also want to with so much area for improvement give up blue chippers for the next few years to get to him. I think Maye is going to be good.

Also, Harris owning the Sixers, the Devils, doesn't matter. There's a clear dichotomy to how both of those are run and built and spoiler alert, this will likely be different from either of those.

• Like 1