F.A. Move prior to the NFL Draft

Big T

28 minutes ago, jetfan8178 said:

Mike williams released

Wouldn’t mind it on a 1 year prove it deal but I’d kinda rather go with someone with less health issues

• Like 1

I like Renfrow. I also like Mike Williams. Both would be nice pickups. 

Overall, I am happy with Morgan Moses. If he costs too much to keep beyond 2024, Carter Warren SHOULD be ready at that point. 

I think we need that one big shoe to drop (Tyron) in order to go into the draft in a very good position of strength.

I think trading down is a real possibility at this point. The first nine picks are all over the place at this point, and there is still much uncertainty at the quarterback position.

That said, I have more optimism that we can move down and add a needed second-rounder + than I am about trading Zach Wilson. Nobody wants him. Heck, nobody wants Justin Fields and he is Joe Namath compared to Zach Wilson.

Edited by Jag68Sid87

Hoping we land a LT. Then we can either trade down or grab bowers if hes there. I honestly would love to trade down to the teens and grab a 2nd and m ore, maybe dump Wilson on someone as part of the package. 

1 minute ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

I wonder if that deal exists with some team...our first and (the bad) Wilson for a lower first and a second. I don't care where we would land in the first round if we could get something like that done.

lol... Would be fantastic if that happened.

5 hours ago, JetsandI said:

I don't remember Moses had even a snap at LT in NFL.

In Week 10 of the 2020 season, Moses filled in at left tackle after Cornelius Lucas left in the second half of the game with an injury. The following week, Moses switched over and started at left tackle in the win against the Cincinnati Bengals.[11] In Week 13, Moses returned to playing right tackle after Lucas was able to return. He was released on May 20, 2021.[12]

I'm also pretty sure that he did start a few games at LT for the Jets years back too.

• Like 1

Oh man I would love to get Mike Williams. Him and Wilson would be a great duo. Then you add Hall to the mix plus Moses locking down a T spot. I still think he can play LT. He played it most of his college days and i posted he has filled in at LT in the past and did fine. Heck if he can play LT have Mitchell and Warren go after the RT spot. AVT at a G spot and Tipp at C or other G. 

On a side note I do want to draft a QB. 

18 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Oh man I would love to get Mike Williams. Him and Wilson would be a great duo

I kind of do as well but it would depend on $. I have had MW on my dynasty league for several seasons. He is very unreliable if you are going to feature him but as a WR2 (in real FB), he could excel. That is what SD envisioned with him and Allen. Unfortunately, MW always seems to be hurt.

If he is willing to sign a one year prove it deal rich in incentives, I’d be all for it.